IPA Recruitment 2018: Indian Ports Association has recently released a Vacancy Notification for filling Assistant Executive Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer and other posts with a total of 34 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this IPA Recruitment 2018 through online mode on or before the last date 30.03.2018. Job Hunters who are seriously looking for various Central Government Jobs can make use of this wonderful Opportunity. For detailed Information about this Recruitment candidates are advised to go through the below section completely.
|IPA Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer and other posts|
|No of Posts||34|
|Selection Type||Written Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Mangalore, Cochin|
IPA Recruitment 2018
Indian Ports Association (IPA) was established under the Societies Registration Act in the year 1966. The main aim of forming this association is to enhance the growth and development of all major ports which are under the direct control of Ministry of Shipping. It is a professional body that is involved in giving various consultancy services related to Port Development, improvement of operational efficiency and overall port management. IPA has successfully undertaken more than 130 consultancy assignments including overseas with a panel of more than 70 persons in the field of Traffic, Port Engineering, Dredging and Project Management.
IPA Vacancy Details 2018
|S.No||Position Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Assistant Executive Engineer||18||Rs. 20600-46500/-|
|02||Assistant Traffic Manager Gr. I||04|
|03||Accounts Officer Gr. I||05|
|04||Assistant Secretary Gr.I||03|
|05||Law Officer Gr.I||01|
|06||Assistant Estate Manager Gr.I||03|
Region wise vacancy Details: The total number of Indian Ports Association vacancies available under different regions is listed below,
- MbPT, Mumbai: 21
- NMPT, New Mangalore: 01
- CoPT, Cochin: 12
Remuneration Offered: A monthly salary including Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance will be provided to the selected candidates according to the Norms followed in the Organization.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20600-46500 /-
Eligibility Criteria for IPA Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for IPA Recruitment 2018 must check whether they fulfill the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria.
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have passed below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University with required Post Qualification Experience.
- Graduation degree
Age Limit: Candidate should Possess the below mentioned Age Limits without which they are not eligible to apply for this Recruitment.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Selection Procedure for IPA Jobs 2018
Selection Process: The Selection committee will scrutinize and select eligible candidates based on the performance in the Written Examination followed by Interview.
- Written Examination
Applying Procedure for IPA Recruitment 2018
Application fees: The application fees for different categories are listed below,
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 100 /-
Online Application: The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website, “www.ipa.nic.in“
- Download the Official Notification and read all the Informations given in the Notification carefully
- Once the Registration page is opened click on the New Registration link in the Official website
- After Completing the New Registration Process a User Name and Password will be sent to the Mobile Number and E-mail id
- Log on to the Official website with your Login credentials and Start Filling your Qualifications and other details as per the Instructions given in the Notification
- Upload the Scanned images of the Photograph, Signature and other required documents in the Application Form.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fees in Online/ Offline mode
- Recheck the Application once again and submit the Application Form before the last date
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form for Future Reference
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Dates to Remember
|IPA Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date for Application||27th February 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30th March 2018|
Note: So far, here we have discussed all the details related to IPA Recruitment 2018. For further queries you are recommended to refer the official notification.