IOCL Admit Card 2017: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) released a notification for engagement of Technician Apprentices in Pipelines Division under Apprentices Act 1961, on 16th October 2017. For hiring 310 candidates under Electrical, Mechanical and Telecommunication & Instrumentation trades across various states in pipeline divisions of IOCL, this notification has been launched now. By conducting written exam and interview, applicants will be shortlisted for this training. As the last date of application submission is over, now it’s time to speak about IOCL Admit Card 2017. Yes, Indian Oil Pipeline Admit Card 2017 for written exam is now available to download. Candidates who need detailed information about IOCL Pipeline Division Admit Card 2017 can go through this article.
|IOCL Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||IOCL Technician Apprentice Exam 2017 of Pipeline Division||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Material||IOCL Admit Card 2017 Download||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Exam Date||03-12-2017 (for ERPL, NRPL, SERPL, SRPL, WRPL regions)||Status||Available|
|Authority||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)||Official website||www.iocl.com|
IOCL Admit Card 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited invited ITI/ Diploma holders to apply for this apprenticeship recruitment under any one region (Western/ Eastern/ Northern/ Southern/ South Eastern Region), for a particular state and particular trade. Period of Pipeline division apprenticeship training is 1 year. During training stipends will be offered.
To undergo this training, aspirants should qualify in the written exam and personal interview that will be conducted by IOCL. Written Exam for IOCL Technician Apprentice posts in Pipeline Division is going to be conducted on 3rd December 2017. So, now the IOCL Admit Card 2017 for all regions is available to download.
- IOCL Pipeline Division Admit Card 2017 is mandatory to attend Technician Apprentice written exam.
- IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2017 will not be sent through post.
- From official website of IOCL the Indian Oil Pipeline Admit Card 2017 for Technician Apprentice exam can be downloaded by applicants.
- Details about the Exam date, time and venue will be clearly indicated in the IOCL Pipeline Admit Card 2017.
IOCL Pipeline Division Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants satisfying the qualification and age limits prescribed to undergo Pipeline Division Technician Apprentice training will only get IOCL Admit Card 2017 for written exam.
- Qualification: ITI/ Diploma
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years
Details about the candidates who are shortlisted for written test have been published in official website of IOCL now (on region-wise). Applicants check it for more information.
Selection Criteria: As said above, written exam and interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for Technician Apprentice posts in Pipeline division of IOCL. Minimum qualifying mark for written exam and interview is 40% (each). For SC/ ST candidates, minimum pass mark is 35%. Now, the Region-wise IOCL Pipeline Admit Card 2017 for written exam is available to download.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Aspirants taking minimum qualifying marks in written exam will be invited for personal interview in the ratio of 1: 3. For participating in interview, IOCL may issue call letter to contestants. The IOCL Pipeline Call letter 2017 should also be downloaded from IOCL website.
Exam Pattern: The written exam for IOCL Pipeline Apprentice Recruitment will be conducted for 85 marks. Questions will be asked from General Aptitude, Reasoning, General English/ Hindi, Numerical Aptitude, General Knowledge and concerned trade for exam.
- Objective type questions will be asked.
- Exam duration is 120 minutes.
- No negative marking for wrong answer.
How to Download IOCL Pipeline Division Admit Card 2017?
All candidates are advised to keep the printout copy of online application form with them, for downloading Admit Card from IOCL website. Because, Registration Number and Password generated at the time of application submission and date of birth entered in application are needed for successful IOCL Pipeline Admit Card 2017 Download. Detailed guidelines for IOCL Admit Card 2017 Download are given below.
- Open the website www.iocl.com.
- Under IndianOil for Careers section, click Latest Job Openings link.
- On scrolling down, you can find “Apprentices in Pipelines Division – Notice for downloading of admit cards and allotment of venue for written test” link.
- Based on the region you had applied, click on Candidates shortlisted for Tech App Written Test – ERPL/ NRPL/ SERPL/ SRPL/ WRPL link.
- Check whether you are eligible to participate in IOCL Pipeline Division Technician Apprentice written exam.
- If your registration number, name, post code and trade name are indicated in the shortlisted candidate’s list, then you are eligible to attend written exam.
- Now, come back and click the “Notice” given against admit card download link.
- Read the instructions given in notice and click https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in link given in that.
- IndianOil Pipelines Apprentice Engagement Portal will open.
- Click “Active Openings” link.
- Some instructions will appear. Ignore it by clicking I have understood above notice.
- Click “Engagement of Technician Apprentices in Pipelines Division under The Apprentices Act 1961 (Advt. No. PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2017(2) dated 16.10.2017)”.
- A login page will open.
- Enter your Registration Number, Password, Date of Birth, Security Code as visible in image and click “Sign in” tab.
- Your IOCL Pipeline Admit Card 2017 will open.
- Save and download it.
The IOCL Call Letter 2017 for Personal Interview should also be downloaded in the same manner, by eligible candidates.
Forget IOCL Pipeline Division Technician Apprentice Registration Password: Candidates who had forgotten their password to login can follow these simple steps for solution.
- Hit “Click here” link given against Forget Password option of login page.
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth, Registered Mobile Number, Registered Email id and Security code that is visible in the page.
- Press “Submit” button.
- You will get your password.
- Now login into IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2017 download page.
Exam Centres: IOCL Technician Apprentices written exam for Pipeline division will be conducted on following states. To know about exact venue, aspirants look into your IOCL Admit Card 2017.
- West Bengal
- Tamil Nadu
Things to be Remembered: Candidates who are going to participate in IOCL Pipeline Division Technician Apprentice Written Exam, keep the following things in your mind.
- Don’t forget to take Indian Oil Admit Card 2017 with you.
- Reach exam venue atleast 30 minutes before exam time indicated in IOCL Pipeline Hall Ticket 2017.
- Keep necessary writing materials with you.
- Take any one original photo id proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence, etc.) with you.
- Don’t write and go any hints in Indian Oil Pipeline Hall Ticket 2017.
- Don’t take your mobile phones/ books inside exam hall.
|IOCL Apprentice Admit Card here||www.iocl.com|
IOCL Pipeline Division Admit Card Download Date 2017
|Date of Notification||16th October 2017|
|Last date of application submission||6th November 2017|
|IOCL Pipeline Division Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded from||16th November 2017|
|Indian Oil Pipeline Admit Card 2017 Download last date||3rd December 2017 (12.00 AM)|
|IOCL Pipeline Division Tech. Apprentice Written Exam Date||3rd December 2017|
|IOCL Call Letter Download Date for interview||Updated Soon…|
|Tentative date of Personal Interview||4th, 5th, 6th December 2017|
Note: Candidates who searched for details regarding IOCL Admit Card 2017 for all regions of Pipeline Division Technician Apprentice exam might have got it from above section. Keep in touch with our website, to know about exam result, selection list, etc.