Indian Railway Recruitment 2018: Indian Railway is now having more than 80000 job vacancies below Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician and various Group D posts. Usually for these sorts of jobs, male candidates will rush to apply. But, women and physically disabled candidates can also apply for these Indian Railway Recruitment 2018, if found eligible and having interest. There will be no interview. Only exams will be conducted to determine the general knowledge, aptitude skills and suitability of candidates for respective posts. To know more details about these current railway vacancy 2018, go through the paragraphs that are given below.
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III, Group D posts|
|Selection||ALP Posts: CBT (2 stage), Aptitude Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Technician: CBT (2 stage), Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Group D posts: Written Exam, Skill/ Trade Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
|Last Date||ALP, Technician Posts: 31-03-2018|
|Group D Posts: 31-03-2018|
Indian Railway Recruitment 2018
Indian Railway is having 21 RRBs i.e. Railway Recruitment Boards. All the RRBs were set up by Indian Government to manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian Railways. The Railway Recruitment Control Board monitors and advises the RRBs regarding selection. Every year large number of male and female citizens will be hired through RRBs for various technical and non-technical posts in railway divisions. Likewise, this year also Indian Railway is going to conduct massive recruitment. Currently, following Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 are active. All these are railway jobs for 10th pass, 12th pass, ITI, NAC, Diploma and Engineering graduates. Male/ Female citizens who are ready to work in any shifts/ railway units allotted by Railway Administration can apply online for these central govt jobs 2018-19 immediately. The salary details of these railway jobs, minimum eligibilities and railway recruitment 2018 apply online instructions are given below. Go ahead.
Latest Indian Railway Vacancy 2018
|Notification||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|I||Assistant Loco Pilot||17673|
|Technician Grade III||8829|
|II||Group D Posts (Trackman, Gateman, Pointsman, Helper, Porter, etc)||62907|
Salary Package: The monthly salary that will be offered to candidates being selected for ALP, Technician and Group D posts under this Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- ALP, Technician posts: Level-2 salary i.e. Rs.19900/- + admissible allowances
- Group D posts: Level-1 salary i.e. Rs.18000/- + admissible allowances
Eligibilities to Apply for Current Indian Railway Vacancy 2018
Nationality: Individuals holding any of the citizenship certificate that is given below can come forward and apply for these Indian Railway Jobs 2018.
- citizen of India (or)
- subject of Nepal/ Bhutan (or)
- Tibetan refugee came over to India, before 1st January 1962 for permanently settling in India (or)
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Qualification: The minimum qualification that should be completed by candidates desiring to apply for these latest Indian Railways Recruitment 2018 are given below.
- ALP posts: Matric & Apprenticeship/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant fields
- Technician: Matric & Apprenticeship/ ITI/ 12th (Physics & Maths)/ Diploma/ Degree in relevant trades
- Group D posts: 10th/ ITI/ NAC/ Equivalent
Age Limits: While computing as on 1st July 2018, the age of candidates applying for this Railway Vacancy 2018 can be as follows.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit for Notification-I posts: 28 years
- Maximum age limit for Group D posts: 31 years
Age Relaxations: Under these RRB Recruitment 2018, individuals belonging following categories shall get relaxations in upper age limit to apply for Indian Railway ALP, Technician and Group D posts.
- OBCs: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- PWD category: 10 years
- Ex-SM, Railway employees and Others: as per govt rules
Others: Apart from above said eligibilities, aspirants should also be physically and mentally fit to carryout the duties of respective posts.
- Good physical and medical fitness w.r.t. posts
Selection Methods of Indian Railway ALP, Technician and Group D Posts
Following methods will be followed by Railway Recruitment Boards to hire suitable candidates amongst the applicants for respective posts in railway divisions.
- ALP Posts: CBT (2 stage), Aptitude Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination
- Technician: CBT (2 stage), Document Verification, Medical Examination
- Group D posts: Written Exam, Skill/ Trade Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination
How to Apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2018?
Fees: To participate on these Indian Railways Recruitment 2018, aspirants have to remit following fee through online payment gateway (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)/ SBI challan/ Computerized Post Office based on their category.
- SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Woman: Rs.250/-
- Economically Backward class/ Transgender/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- Fee for all other categories: Rs.500/-
- Bank/ Transaction Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode – Offline/ Online
Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Guidelines: Only online mode of applications will be accepted for these Indian Railway Jobs 2018. The general Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online guidelines are given below.
- Visit Indian Railway website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Give “Skip” and go to “Recruitment” section
- The official website links for 21 RRBs will display
- Click the name of RRB which you wish to apply for respective posts
- The RRB official website of concerned zone will open
- In the homepage you can find RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification for ALP, Technician (CEN 01/ 2018) and Group D posts (CEN 02/ 2018)
- Read the official notice that you want to apply and hit “Click here to Apply” link
- Read the instructions that display and tick the checkbox to confirm it
- Then proceed to do the “New Registration”
- Fill the registration form with necessary details
- On submitting registration form, you will get registration number and password
- Now, login into the application part by entering registration id and password
- The Part-I Railway Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form will open
- Fill educational qualification, community, religion, gender, community, etc details in it
- On filling all those details, candidates will be directed to the payment page
- Choose the payment mode and complete the payment process to fill Part-II RRB Online Application Form
- In second part of application, fill detailed educational qualification, choice of exam language, etc
- Photograph should also be uploaded in Part-II Railway Application Form 2018
- If you filled all mandatory fields in application, check all the entered details once again and click declaration checkbox
- Finally hit “Submit” button and confirm the application
- Take printout copy of submitted application form for records
If candidates want to change the educational qualification or other related details in submitted application, then they have to pay Rs.250/- modification fee and change it before due date. But, no one will be permitted to change the mobile number/ email id.
|Railway Recruitment 2018 – Reference Links|
|Notification Details for ALP Exam||Click Here|
|Notification Details for Group D Exam||Click Here|
Important Dates of Latest Indian Railway Recruitment 2018
|Railway Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Indian Railway Notification 2018 released on||3rd February 2018|
|Registration started from||3rd February 2018|
|Last date to apply||31st March 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||30th March 2018|
|Last date for SBI challan payment||28th March 2018|
|Last date for post office fee payment||27th March 2018|
|Hall tickets can be downloaded from||10 days before exam date|
|RRB 2018 Exam date (CBT)||May 2018|
Note: From the above section aspirants might have got enough details about current job vacancies existing in Indian Railway. Candidates who need more information about these Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 can refer the RRB Recruitment 2018 Notifications that we have linked in this article. For details for Indian Railway RRB Exam Syllabus 2018 and model question papers, keep in touch with our website.