Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: The Indian Navy inviting applications for the enrollment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists posts for the course planned to be commencing on April 2018. Unmarried male candidates who are interested to participate in Indian Navy are encouraged to apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 before the closing date. The eligibility criteria are given as follows.
|Organization||The Indian Navy|
|Designations||Stewards, Chefs, etc|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Educational Requirement: Candidates should have passed matriculation from recognized boards.
- Matric Pass/ Equivalent
Age Constraints: Applicants should be born between 1st April 1997 to 31st March 2001.
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Maximum age: 20 years
Recruitment Process: Candidates will be appointed through the following selection processes.
- Written Test
- General Knowledge
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
- Height, Weight and Chest Measurement
- Eye sight test, etc.
Salary and Allowances: Appointees will receive the following benefits in addition to salary.
- Salary range: Rs.14600 to 94100/-
- MSP: Rs.5200/-
- DA: As applicable
Examination Fee: Candidates can apply with the support of Common Service Centers (CSC).
- Application charge: Rs.60/- (if applicable)
- Payment mode: Online
How to Submit Application for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Candidates who satisfied the above eligibility criteria can submit their online applications. They are advised to keep all the required documents ready before going to apply.
- Go to the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register with the details if not already registered.
- Login using registered e-mail id and password.
- Click on “Current Opportunities” and then select “Apply”
- Fill the application form completely.
- Upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Check whether the details entered in application form are correct.
- “Submit” the application form.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||joinindiannavy.gov.in|
- Last date for online application – 9th Jul 2017
Note: As per the notification regarding the course planned to be start by Indian Navy, we have discussed some of the eligibility criteria for the enrollment of Stewards, Chefs posts, etc in the above section. Candidates can refer the official notification of Indian Navy recruitment 2017, for further clarifications.