Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018: An excellent job opportunity is waiting for male candidates who wish to join Indian Coast Guard as an Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer. As per Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Notification 2018, for permanent services candidates are required. Dynamic Indians who love to work with challenges can come forward and apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Recruitment. 1st June 2018 is the last date to apply online. Further details about this recruitment are given in the below section.
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 – Highlights|
|Qualification||Degree, B.E/ B.Tech|
|Selection Type||Tests and Interview|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018
In the end of June 2018, Indian Coast Guard is going to conduct training for Assistant Commandant posts at INA, Ezhimala. Regarding this training, Indian Coast Guard has decided to hire deserving number of male candidates from open market. Indian Coast Guard Notification for Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 was officially released on 11th May 2018. According to the notification, training is going to be imparted for Assistant Commandant posts. Individuals applying on response of this notice shall be subjected to various tests and interview. Finally a merit list will be prepared for appointment, subject to available number of vacancies in respective branches. After training, depending upon service period, promotion, salary increment and other benefits would be given to appointees. Read the below given paragraphs to know more about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018.
ICG Assistant Commandant Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1.||Assistant Commandant||Various||24 years|
Assistant Commandant Coast Guard Salary 2018: 7th Pay Commission Assistant Commandant Coast Guard Salary details and other allowances applicable for the post are given below.
|Rank||Starting Basic Pay||Other Benefits|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs.56100/-||Medical aid for self & Family|
Eligibility Criteria for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
Qualification: Aspirants having following certificates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018.
- B.E/ B.Tech
Mark Relaxation: As per Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Notification 2017-2018, mark relaxation in minimum qualification will be given for following categories.
- SC/ ST degree holders: 5% marks
- National level sportsperson: 5% marks
- Wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service: 5% marks
- No relaxation for 12th class marks.
Age Limits: According to Indian Coast Guard notification for Assistant Commandant 2018, aspirants with following age limits are eligible to apply.
- 20 to 24 years
Age Relaxations: SC/ ST/ OBC individuals applying for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Recruitment will be given with upper age relaxations as per government order.
- SC/ STs: 5 years
- OBCs: 3 years
Other Eligibilities: Some of the other eligibilities mentioned in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Notification 2018 are given below.
- Male candidates should only apply.
- Physical & Medical Fitness is mandatory.
- Candidates suspended from flying training of Air Force Academy are not eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Recruitment.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Selection Criteria 2018
If applications are more in number, initial shortlisting will be done based on percentage of marks taken by aspirants in qualifying examination. Shortlisted aspirants will be invited for preliminary selection, next. With all original certificates aspirants have to attend the preliminary selection for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018. Aspirants qualifying in preliminary selection will be called for final selection rounds.
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Selection Methods|
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018
As per Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Notification 2018, online applications have to be submitted for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018. The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Apply Online 2018 guidelines are given below.
- Logon to the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Read Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Notification from New Events section of homepage.
- Click “Opportunities” button.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed.
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant
- Select any one post to apply i.e. Assistant Commandant (General Duty/ Pilot/ SSA-Pilot).
- Click on “I Agree -> OK” button.
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Application 2017 will display.
- Fill all * marked fields without any mistakes.
- Upload your photograph and signature on jpeg format.
- Recheck the entered information and click “Submit” button.
- On successful submission of online application, a unique Application/ Registration Number will be provided.
- Printout copy of submitted application can be taken for future reference purpose.
Dates to Remember
|ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Notification 2018 released on||11th May 2018|
|Online applications can be submitted from||11th May 2018|
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Apply Online last date||1st June 2018|
Note: Aspirants searching Indian Coast Guard jobs might have got enough information from above section. Eligible candidates don’t miss this wonderful opportunity. Frequent updates related to Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Recruitment will be updated in our website immediately. So, keep in touch with our website.