Indian Bank Recruitment 2017: In order to admit young, bright personnel and those who are interested to undergone banking career in Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), India bank has taken this responsible task. That means Indian Bank is going to conduct recruitment to fill the vacant spaces of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course at IBMSB. It will be a great future for the Graduated youths without focusing them in any specialised streams. Those who are curiously seeking for information about Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 in internet media, you are in the right place only.
|Bank Name||India Bank|
|Course Name||PG Diploma (Banking & Finance)|
|Vacancies||300 (Approx)||Last Date||Will update soon|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
India Bank is an Indian State owned financial services, headquartered at Chennai. It has 2594 branches with the status of top performing public sector banks in India. Besides the direct recruitments conducted often there, now they recruit candidates as Probationary Officers from those who had successfully completed PG banking Degree in Manipal Global Services Limited at Bangalore and internship period at any Indian Bank. All the candidates awarded with this PG Diploma Certificate will only be eligible for appointment in JMGI scale as Probationary Officers in Indian Bank.
For admitting the candidates for this Diploma course, Indian Bank Recruitment has been scheduled in multiple stages. Pre-examination training will be arranged by this bank only for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ PWD categories. Are you the one interested in do this course shall register through Indian Bank web portal. The eligibility to participate in this course and other details are narrated below.
Programme Details: Selected persons will be admitted for nine months campus programme at Manipal Global Services at Bangalore. During this period, as per normal educational institutions lectures, discussions, seminars, lab work, assignments etc, will be carried out.
Subsequently, after the completion of this programme these aspirants are engaged at any of the subsidiaries of Indian bank for internship of three months to meet the needs and requirement of the bank.
- Course Name – PG Diploma (Banking & Finance)
- No of Intakes – 300 (Approx)
Qualification Required: In any fields, those who had completed Graduate Degree with minimum 55 to 60% marks can apply.
- Qualification prescribed – Graduate Degree
Age Restrictions & Relaxation: Starting from 20 years, those who attain age up to 28 years are asked to submit your application. As on the cut-off date given, applicant’s age limit will be calculated
- Age limit – 20 to 28 years
The below tabular column clearly show you the details about age relaxation applicable all the reserved categories.
|SC/ ST/ J & K domiciles/ Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers||5 years|
Selection Process: The first two stages of Indian Bank Recruitment are preliminary exam and main examination, which is conducted in online mode. Following that, interview will be organized for the shortlisted candidates.
At the time of interview, communication skill, dedication, can work effectively with team, passionate in their goals with positive attitude are verified for selection.
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
Application Fee: Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite application fee with intimation charges in online mode only. It means through debit card, credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/ mobile wallets etc.
- Application charge for SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.100/-
- Application charge for other category – Rs.600/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Course Fee: To join this Post Graduate Diploma course, selected candidates have to pay a concerned amount, payable to Manipal Global Educational Services. For paying the fee, this bank has facilitated educational loan facility to all the selected candidates.
- PG Diploma Course Fee – Rs.350000/- plus service taxes
How to Apply Online for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Enthusiastic candidates, who deserve to apply, complete the application procedure by log on the official website. To execute this process, pursue with the following procedures,
- Log on the official website “www.indianbank.co.in”.
- Select the “Career” page and it will be routed to a page containing new notifications.
- Then, click the link “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” and click on “APPLY ONLINE FOR PO-ONBOARDING”
- To register the application, hit on “New Registration” and enter the basic information.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct specifications.
- Check the details and save the entered data.
- Now, the provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
- After that, proceed for fee payment.
- At the end of the process, submit the application and retain the hard copy.
|Official Notification||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Starting date of online registration – Will update soon
- Last date of online registration – Will update soon
Note: A lot of information in regard of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. If the applicants require more information, please refer the official notification.