Indian Army Admit Card 2017: Indian Army often conducts Recruitment Rally to satisfy its manpower requirements in Cantonments/ Departments. Recently Indian Army has announced Soldier Recruitment Rally Programme for Varanasi, Satara, Kolhapur, Mandi, Jorhat, Guntur, Bhilwara, Alwar, Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Firozabad, and Kasganj locations. The first round of selection is Screening Test. To participate in Screening Test candidates must possess valid admit card that is issued by Indian Army. Do you guys want to know when Indian Army Admit Card 2017 for Soldier Recruitment Rally will be issued? Then read this entire article. You will get the Indian Army 2017 Admit Card downloading dates and other related information.
|Indian Army Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Rally for||Soldier General Duty, Technical, Nursing Assistant, Tradesman and Clerk Rally 2017-18||Locations||Varanasi, Satara, Kolhapur, Mandi, Jorhat, Guntur, Bhilwara, Alwar, Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Firozabad, and Kasganj|
|Material||Indian Army Admit Card 2017 Download PDF||Exam Type||Screening Test (Physical Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination and Interview), CEE|
|Exam Date||15th November 2017 to 14th January 2018 (differs based on location)||Status||Available for some locations….|
|Authority||Indian Army||Official website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Indian Army Admit Card 2017
Indian Army is conducting Soldier recruitment rallies for Varanasi, Satara, Kolhapur, Mandi, Jorhat, Guntur, Bhilwara, Alwar, Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Firozabad, and Kasganj locations to fulfill its staff requirements under General duty, Nursing Assistant, Clerk, Technical and Tradesman categories.
As the first round of selection is Screening Test, registered aspirants have to download their admit cards before commencement of Rally. Screening Test will comprise of certain tests as follows.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
The Soldier Rally schedule and dates for download of Indian Army Admit Card 2017-18 have been already indicated in the official notices released for particular recruitment. It’s given below.
|Indian Army 2017 Admit Card for Soldier Rally Programme|
|No.||Indian Army Rally Location||Applied on or before||Indian Army Rally Date||Indian Army Rally Admit Card 2017 download date|
|1.||Varanasi||24th November 2017||10th to 23rd December 2017||Can be downloaded 15 days before commencement of rally|
|2.||Satara/ Kolhapur||22nd November 2017||8th to 18th December 2017||After 23rd November 2017|
|3.||Mandi||1st November 2017||17th to 19th November 2017||From 2nd November 2017|
|4.||Jorhat||2nd November 2017||17th to 23rd November 2017||Can be downloaded 15 days before commencement of rally|
|5.||Guntur||18th December 2017||3rd to 13th January 2017||After 22nd December 2017|
|6.||Bhilwara||26th November 2017||15th to 26th November 2017||Can be downloaded 15 days before commencement of rally|
|7.||Alwar||18th December 2017||5th to 14th January 2018||After 24th December 2017|
|8.||Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Firozabad, and Kasganj||5th November 2017||21st to 30th November 2017||6th November 2017 onwards|
The ARO Rally admit card 2017-18 that is being issued by Indian Army will comprise of following details without fail.
- Roll Number given for candidate
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Rally Programme
- Reporting Time of Rally
- Name of Post/ Category which aspirants had applied
- Venue of Rally, etc.
How to Download Indian Army Admit Card 2017?
Before commencement of Rally programme, visit Indian Army website and search for relevant admit card downloading link. Or else, registered aspirants download the admit card by logging in into JCO/ OR – Apply/ Login section, using registered email id and password. The step-by-step guidelines for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Admit Card 2017-18 download is given below.
- Visit Indian Army website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click JCO/ OR Apply/ Login option available on homepage.
- Enter your User Name, Password and Captcha code. User name is the email id that you have entered in Rally registration application.
- Candidate’s profile page will open.
- On that you can find the link for Admit Card. Click on it.
- Your Roll Number, category/ post, rally location, rally date details will display.
- Also, there will be a print Click on it.
- Your Indian Army Rally Admit Card 2017 will appear on the screen.
- At the bottom of admit card you can see the “PDF” link. Click on it.
- A dialog box will appear. Press “Save” option and give “Ok”.
- You can see the download arrow on top of the page. Click on it.
- Open the file in Acrobat Reader DC and take printout copy of it using laser printer.
- Take the hardcopy of Indian Army Admit Card 2017 to the rally venue.
- While doing Indian Army Admit Card 2017 download check whether your barcode is clearly visible. If no, once again download it properly.
|Note: For Mandi Recruitment Rally, Admit Cards should be taken from 70 GSM/ 600 DPI Laser Printer only.|
After screening exam, there will be a Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Indian Army Directorate General of Recruiting Admit Card 2017 for Soldier CEE exam will be issued by Host Director after interview.
Forget User Name/ Email id: Aspirants who had forgotten email id that is entered in registered Rally application can click the Forget User Name link available under JCO/ OR Apply/ Login menu. Then follow these simple steps.
- Click “Forget User Name” link under JCO/ OR Apply/ Login.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Matriculation Certificate Number in appropriate boxes.
- Now press “Submit” button.
- You will get your user name.
- Now follow Indian Army Admit Card Download procedure given above.
Forget Password: Candidates who had forgotten the password generated at the time of online registration can follow these simple steps.
- Click “Forget Password” link under JCO/ OR Apply/ Login button.
- Enter your email address, date of birth and matric certificate number or mobile number in appropriate boxes.
- Press “Submit” button.
- You will get your password.
Things to be taken along with Indian Army Directorate General of Recruiting Admit Card 2017
Candidates can find the date and time of screening test in Join Indian Army Admit Card 2017 for Soldier Rally Programme. On particular date and time approach the army officials on concerned venue. While going for Indian Army Soldier Rally Programme (Screening test), remember the following things.
- Keep hardcopy of Barcoded Admit Card and 3 additional copies of admit card with you.
- Indian Army Soldier Admit Card 2017 should not be folded.
- Reach the rally venue atleast 15 minutes before reporting time.
- For Varanasi Location: Keep writing materials, handkerchief, eatable items (till evening), drinking water, sports shoes, etc. with you.
- For Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Firozabad, and Kasganj Locations: Paste passport size photo on top right corner of Army Admit Card 2017 and self attest it. Photocopy of Aadhar card and PAN card should be attached along with admit card.
Documents Required During Army Rally
Candidates must fetch the following documents (original as well as 2 self attested photocopies) in their hand while coming for Indian Army Soldier Screening Test 2017.
- Educational Qualification certificates & marksheets
- Bonafide/ nativity certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- NCC/ Sports certificate (if any)
- O+ level Computer certificate (if any)
- Relationship certificate (incase of son of Ex-SM/ Widows, etc)
- 12 Photographs
- Aadhar Card, etc.
|Download Official Indian Army Admit here||Click here|
Note: Candidates who searched for the details regarding how to download Indian Army Admit Card 2017 to participate in Rally programmes might have got enough information from above section. To know more about these Army Rally recruitment, keep in touch with our website.