India Seeds Recruitment 2017: On direct recruitment basis, National Seeds Corporation Limited going to conduct a selection event for various Assistant and Trainee vacant posts. Under various disciplines, India Seeds has been availed with 188 vacancies. These ample employment scopes are granted for candidates possessing relevant Graduate or Post Graduate Degree. Experience is also an expected qualification for some of the posts. Additional more information about India Seeds Recruitment 2017 is updated in the below sections.
|Organization||National Seeds Corporation Limited|
|Designation||Assistant, Management Trainee, Diploma Trainee etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||188||Last Date||06-05-2017|
|Education||Graduate or PG Degree|
|Job Nature||Temporary/ Permanent|
India Seeds Recruitment 2017
National Seed Corporation (NSC) is a schedule ‘B’ Miniratna Category-I company, which is wholly owned by the Government of India. It undertakes seed testing to check the quality of seeds and involved in the production of tissue culture. In various departments such as legal, materials management, production, HR, engineering, accounts etc. nearly two hundreds of vacancies are currently found. Engineering degree holders or other Masters/ Bachelors Degree holders could use this India Seeds Jobs.
If you find eligible through India Seeds Recruitment 2017, selection committee will provides appointment either on regular or contract or absorption basis. Also, those aspirants must be flexible to serve anywhere in India. We had stated eligibility, selection, applying details etc. in the upcoming sections.
Post Name/ Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name/ Discipline||No of Vacancies|
|2||Management Trainee||Materials Management||02|
|Assistant Co. Secy||01|
|F & A||06|
|3||Senior Trainee (Marketing)||40|
|4||Diploma Trainee||Civil Engineering||05|
Educational Requirements: Aspiring persons must hold minimum 55% of marks from any recognized institution/ university. The educational qualification mentioned in the below tabular column is mandatory to apply against India Seeds Jobs.
|Assistant/ Management Trainee (Legal)||Degree in Law|
|Management Trainee (Materials Management/ Production/ Marketing)||B.Sc with MBA|
|Management Trainee (Agri/ Civil)||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Management Trainee (HR)||PG Degree/ Diploma|
|Management Trainee (F & A)||CA/ CMA (ICWA)|
|Diploma Trainee||Diploma (Civil/ Agriculture/ Electrical)|
|Trainee (Agriculture/ Store)||B.Sc|
|Trainee (Laboratory)||B.Sc (Chemistry/ Botany)|
|Trainee (Human Resource)||BBA/ BCA/ BA|
|Management Trainee (Assistant Co. Secy)||Graduate Degree|
Selection Process: The starting stage of selection process is filtering the received online applications. Those shortlisted candidates will be called for written test or document verification, via intimation at the communication address mentioned by them.
- Written test/ document verification
Pay Scale & Allowance: The amount of the salary will vary based on the nature of engagement. In regular appointment, salary will be added with dearness allowance, perks, HRA etc.
The Contractual appointment is for one year and these employees are additionally paid with dearness allowance only. On absorption basis, appointees will be drawn under a particular pay scale.
|Post Name||Pay scale/ stipend|
|Management Trainee||Rs.35998/- (Contract)||Rs.16400-40500/- (Absorption)|
|Senior Trainee||Rs.20633/- (Contract)||Rs. 9400-25700/- (Absorption)|
|Trainee||Rs.15804/- (Contract)||Rs. 7200-20300/- (Absorption)|
Cost of Application: By using the online gateway, aspirants have to pay the non-refundable amount of fee at the time of proceeding with the online application process.
- Application fee for general/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen – Rs.500/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category – Nil
- Processing fee all the categories – Rs.25/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply for India Seeds Recruitment 2017
Interested job seekers are asked to register your application through India Seeds web portal. So for making you must visit the website “www.indiaseeds.com”. After that, you may follow the below step by step procedures.
- In the bottom of the website home page, find the menu named “Career/ Vacancy” and hit on it.
- Find the concerned advertisement and hit on “Apply Online”
- Followed by clicking “Continue” button, you will get the application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Check all the entries made and edit the details, if necessary.
- Click on “Save Draft” button
- Then, upload the scanned images of recent colored photo, signature, educational certificate, caste certificate & PWD certificate.
- Finally submit the application form.
- At the end of the process, retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Advertisement uploaded on – 14th Apr 2017
- Online registration commenced from – 15th Apr 2017
- Last date for online application – 6th May 2017
- Written examination will be scheduled on – May/ June 2017 (Tentative)
Note: The above summarized contents give the overall information about India Seeds Recruitment 2017. The official notification helps you to get more information.