India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017: India Post office had trumpeted an announcement widely over the nation, to grab the attention of job seekers in Postal Sector. It is a combined recruitment notification to fill up huge amount of Gram Dek Sevak Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Odisha, MP and Himachal Postal Circle. Succeeded in 10th standard is the only qualification expected from the candidates who had decided to apply. To know more about India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017, refer all the following sections.
|India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Gram Dak Sevak||Vacancies||18969|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Online|
|Last Date||Aug 2017 (Various)||Job Location||India|
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
India Post (Department of Posts) is a Government Operated postal system in India. Also, it is a part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of Government of India. The postal circles at Telungana Himachal, MP and Andhra Pradesh, had met a lack of staffs below the Gram Dek Sevak (GDS) post. While referring the official notification, about 18969 vacancies are yet to be filled in India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 process. Aspirants qualified up to matriculation level are invited to apply. In such case, first preference would be given to the candidates passed the matriculation standard without attempts.
As per the India Post Office Recruitment rules, selection process will be scheduled. Through the formal website of India Post Office, keen and potential persons shall route your job applications. More summarised contents about the educational qualification, selection, applying procedure etc, are explained in the upcoming sections.
India Post Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Gram Dek Sevak (GDS)||21234||40 years||Rs.4245 to 6470/-|
Postal Circle wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Postal Circle||Post Nos|
|14||Tamil Nadu Post||128|
|18||Tripura Post (NE Region)||278|
|19||Manipur Post (NE Region)||15|
|20||Nagaland Post (NE Region)||16|
|21||Arunachal Pradesh (NE Region)||34|
|22||Meghalaya Post (NE Region)||313|
|23||Mizoram Post(NE Region)||92|
|25||Kerala Post (Held -up)||1193|
Necessary Qualification: Possession of Matriculation level of qualification is applicable for the post of Gram Dek Sevak. And the candidates who have passed in first attempt are considered as meritorious persons.
- For Gram Dek Sevak Post – 10th Pass
Age Limitation: Candidates whose age limits lying between 18 to 40 years are eligible to apply for Gram Dek Sevak Post. The lower and upper age limits should be calculated as on the closing date of application form. In addition, relaxation in age will also granted for the aspirants as per organization norms.
- Minimum age for Gram Dak Sevak – 18 years
- Upper age for Gram Dak Sevak – 40 years
Selection Procedure: The selection process may be of written examination or interview. It will be confirmed, after receiving online applications from the deserving candidates.
Pay Scale Offered: The monthly salary fixed for Gram Dak Sevak in each sector is given below. This monthly salary will be drawn under a particular pay roll.
- Pay scale for GDS BPM – Rs.2745-4245/-
- Pay scale for GDS Packer – Rs.3635-5585/-
- Pay scale for GDS MD – Rs.4220-6470/-
- Pay scale for GDS MC – Rs.2870-4370/-
Application Fee: Willing applicants shall remit the amount prescribed for application in any of the Head Post Offices. After paying the amount, it will not be refunded.
- Cost of application for OC/ OBC males – Rs.100/-
- Cost of application for female SC/ ST candidates – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Offline
How to Apply Online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
Registration for the post of Gram Dak Sevak is compulsory to participate in India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017. For candidates who felt hard to apply online, we provided the instructions for applying.
- At first, visit the official website link “www.appost.in/gdonline”.
- After that, hit on “Registration”
- It will open a new registration form.
- Fill the application form with all requisite information and hit on “Submit Details”
- Again go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online”
- After that enter the registration number, select the circle and hit on “Next”
- Now you will get the application form.
- Feed all the remaining details in this application form and verify it.
- Upload the scanned images of documents in correct dimensions and submit the application.
- At the end of the process, retain the hard copy of the application form.
|Click here for Notification & Apply Online||appost.in|
|S.No||Post Office||Last Date|
Note: The detailed contents regarding to India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 are updated in the above sections.