India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018: Indian Post Payment Bank Limited has announced an Employment Notification India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018 for filling 1150 Vacancies in their Organization. IPPB invites applications only from the DoP employees and GDS employees who are presently engaged with DoP for the posts of Managers, Assistant Managers and Territory Officers. Candidates who wish to work in banking sector can make use of this wonderful Opportunity to start their career as a Banker .Interested people who satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions can apply for the above mentioned posts through online mode before the last date 05.01.2018. We will provide you all the details regarding India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018 in the below section.
|IPPB Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Managers, Assistant Managers and Territory Officers|
|No of Posts||1150|
|Selection Type||Online Examination, Group Discussion/ Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018
Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB) was incorporated as a Public sector company under the Companies Act 2013, with its 100% equity is shared by the Department of Posts (DoP) and ministry of Communications. It has started its operations already on January 30, 2017 with two of its branches located at Ranchi and Raipur. Individuals can made their demand deposits such as Current Accounts and Savings Accounts up to a amount of Rs 1 Lakh and able to access all the Online payment and remittance services provided by the bank. IPPB is also involved in giving the third party services such as insurance, mutual funds, pension, credit products, forex and more.
Now this Organization has released a Notification for recruiting 1150 Managers, Assistant Managers and Territory Officers posts in their bank. Regarding that, IPPB provides right offer for the young, ambitious and talented Graduates who successfully get shortlisted from various levels of Recruitment procedures. However candidates who are currently working under the department of posts alone are eligible to apply for this India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018. So Employees of the Postal department who satisfies all the required Eligibility conditions can apply for this recruitment through online mode before the last date of Application that is 05.01.2018.
IPPB Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Salary Offered|
|1||Manager- Area Sales||200||Rs. 31,705-45,950 /-|
|2||Assistant Manager- Area Operations||300||Rs. 23,700-42,020 /-|
|3||Territory Officers||650||Rs. 27,000 /-|
|Total No of Vacancies||1150|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates who got selected for the above mentioned posts will get a decent Salary Package with other allowances as per the rules followed in Indian Post Payment Bank.
- Manager: Rs. 31,705-45,950 /-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 23,700-42,020 /-
- Territory Officers: Rs. 27,000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have a clear idea about all the below mentioned Eligibility criteria before applying for India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018.
Academic Qualification: Aspirants who have completed their Graduation degree from a recognized University alone are eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
- Graduation degree
Required Experience: Apart from the academic qualification, the candidates must have adequate work experience in the postal department.
- Manager- candidates must have worked as Inspector Posts with at least 02 years of regular service
- Assistant Manager- Worked as Postal Assistant for at least 05 years of regular service
- Territory Officers- Worked as a GDS with 05 years work Experience
Age Constraints: The Minimum and Maximum Age Limit applicable for different posts as on the date 01.11.2017 is listed below.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Selection Procedure for India Post Payment Bank Recruitment
Selection Process: The selection Process consists of the following steps
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion/ Interview
How to Apply Online for India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018
Application Charges: Candidate has to pay the Application fees mentioned in the Notification before the last date. Once the fee is paid then it cannot be refunded at any circumstances.
- Application fee: Rs. 475/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Steps for online Application: Willing candidates who are satisfying the conditions of India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018 can submit their applications through online mode. The detailed guidelines for online application process is given in the below section,
- First of all, go to the official site of Indian Post Payment Bank that is “www.ippbonline.net”
- It will directs in to a page containing the official Notification
- Download the advertisement and read all the Informations mentioned in it carefully
- After that choose the Tab “Click here to apply online for posts through deputation/ foreign service/ engagement from DoP” to open the online Application Form
- Start filling your Application with details such as Name, Contact details and other personal details
- After entering all the details a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen
- Log with the given Login credentials and complete the remaining part of the Application form
- Now upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature
- Pay the prescribed application fees in online mode only
- After that check the Informations once again and click the Final Submit button
- Take a Print out of the Application form for future reference
|IPPB Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date for filling Online Application Form||15th December 2017|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form||05th January 2018|
|Download of Admit Cards||12th January 2018|
|Online Exam Date- Tentative||20th January 2018 (For Manager & Asst Manager)|
|21st January 2018 (For Territory Officer)|
Note: In the above sub headings, we have explained lot of details about India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018, for the reference of Job seekers. You can gather additional information about this recruitment from the official notification.