IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati has released an official Notification for filling up Assistant Librarian, Junior Technical Superintendent and Junior Technician Posts for a total of 04 vacancies. Candidates who are interested in IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017 can find all the related information in this section. Job seekers have to apply online for these mentioned posts on or before the last date 13-11-2017 and also send the hardcopy of the same to the postal address on or before 20-11-2017.
|IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Position Name||Non Teaching Jobs||No of Openings||04|
|Qualification||Master’s degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit List||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||20.11.2017||Job Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati) is an autonomous premier Engineering and Technology University located at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. It is first among the 3rd generation IITs announced in 2014 to have its foundation stone laid in March 2015. IIT Tirupati is starting with the full support of its mentoring institute, IIT Madras. IIT Tirupati plans to offer academic programs to produce outstanding Engineers, Technologists and Scientists who are capable of addressing the social needs to enhance the quality life of people. For the academic year 2015-2016 it offers B.Tech courses in 4 core branches namely Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering with a total of 30 seats in each branch.
IIT Tirupati Vacancy Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|02||Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
- For Assistant Librarian: Rs 15600-39100 + GP Rs 6000
- For Junior Technical Superintendent: Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200
- For Junior Technician: Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2000
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017
Before applying for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017 the candidates must have the complete knowledge about the Eligibility criteria as specified below.
Educational Qualification: The essential Educational Qualification required for different Posts are listed below
- For Assistant Librarian- Master’s degree in Library Science.
- For Junior Technical Superintendent- BE/ B.Tech with 05 Years Work Experience.
- For Junior Technician- Diploma in Engineering/ ITI with 02 Years work Experience.
Age Limit: The Upper Age limit for various posts included in the IIT Tirupati Jobs 2017 is listed below
- For Assistant Librarian– 45 Years
- For Junior Technical Superintendent– 32 Years
- For Junior Technician– 27 Years
Initially the candidates are shortlisted and later on they will be called for Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interview. It will be decided by the IIT Tirupati at the time of Selection Process and it would be informed to the candidates later.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.100/- .
- All women candidates, SC, ST and PwD Candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
Steps involved in Applying IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying all the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017 from their Official web portal. The Steps involved in the Application Process are listed below.
- Candidates have to first visit the official website “iittp.ac.in”.
- Click on the Non- Teaching Staff Recruitment Tab and download the Advertisement.
- Read all the Instructions given in the Advertisement carefully before applying for the Online Application.
- Click “To apply online “Tab and start filling all the required details in the Online Application Form without any mistake.
- Pay the Application Fees through the Payment Gateway in Online or Offline Mode.
- If the payment is done in Offline mode, the candidate has to send the copy of the challan along with the hardcopy of the online application form to the Registrar I/C, IIT Tirupati, Renigunta Road, Tirupati – 517506.
- If the payment is done in online mode, they have to send only the online application form to the above mentioned Postal Address.
|IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||11.10.2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||13.11.2017|
|Last Date For Receiving Hard copy||20.11.2017|
In this section we have discussed about the complete details about IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2017. For receiving these types of all Non-Teaching Job updates candidates are advised to subscribe our channel “www.careerszine.com”.