IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Technology at Palakkad has revealed a staff intake notification, for carrying out various works in Teaching and Non-teaching positions by publishing two separate job notifications. The institute is providing job opportunities for eminent personnels under the designations of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor etc. Mastered candidates, accomplishing the educational qualifications in relevant fields are eligible to apply for IIT Palakkad Jobs. The detailed information about the recruitment is updated in the upcoming sections.
|IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Institution||Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad|
|Designation||Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor etc|
|Last Date||11/04/2018, 28/03/2018|
|Education||Diploma/ UG Degree/ PG Degree|
IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2018
Palakkad Indian Institute of Technology is the earliest among the group of IIT’s in India. IIT Palakkad is dedicated to create an environment, wherein students and faculty can think and innovate to create a better future for the world. They are inviting online applications, who are eligible for the various job positions left vacant with about 34 vacancies are going to be filled
In order to make the selection process in lenient way, they had scheduled to conduct the selection process can be intimated later. Aspiring candidates who are desirous to apply shall submit your online applications before the due date and submit hard copies after.
IIT Palakkad Vacancies 2018
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Deputy Registrar||01||50 years||Rs.78,800- Rs. 2,09,200 /-|
|2||Assistant Registrar||03||45 years||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 /-|
|3||Technical Officer/ Computer System Administrator||01|
|4||Junior Superintendent||06||32 years||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400 /-|
|5||Junior Technical Superintendent||08|
|6||Junior Technician||07||27 years||Rs.21,700-69,100/-|
|S.No||Designations||No of posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|01||Professor||Various||50 years||Rs. 159100- 220200 /-|
|02||Associate Professor||45 years||Rs. 131400-204700 /-|
|03||Assistant Professor||40 years||Rs. 101500-167400 /-|
Pay Scale and Allowance: Deserving aspirants who are considered for the vacant posts in IIT Palakkad will receive the monthly salary with a decent pay and other allowances as per the norms followed in the organization.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Palakkad Jobs 2018
Before applying for IIT Palakkad Jobs 2018 the candidates must have the complete knowledge about the Eligibility criteria as specified below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or university with relevant Post Qualification Experience. The essential Educational Qualification required for different Posts are listed below.
- For Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar Posts – PG Degree (Finance & Accounts/ related)
- For Junior Superintendent Post – Bachelors Degree (Finance & Accounts/ related)
- For Junior Assistant Post – Bachelors Degree
- For Junior Technician Post – Diploma in Engineering or ITI
- For other posts – B.E/ B.Tech
- For Professor (Teaching) posts- Ph.D
Necessary Experience: IIT Palakkad is seeking for experienced candidates. In such case, aspirants who are willing to apply for the above said posts must have experience in relevant field.
- For Registrar Post – 15 years
- For Junior Technical Superintendent Post – 8 years
- For Junior Technician Post – 3 years
- For other Posts – 1 to 2 years
- For Professor Posts- 3 to 10 years
Age Restrictions: In accordance with the recruitment rules, the maximum age limit of the candidates is fixed in the following order.
- Upper age for Registrar post – 50 years
- Upper age for Assistant Registrar & Technical Officer posts – 45 years
- Upper age for Junior & Junior Technical Superintendent posts – 32 years
- Upper age for other posts – 28 years
- For Professor posts- 50 years
- For Associate Professor posts- 45 years
- For Assistant Professor posts- 40 years
Applying Procedure for IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: There will be an application fee . The fee exemption benefit is applicable only for SC, ST and Persons with Disabilities. Candidates may pay the application fee through the payment portal of the online application. Those candidates desire to apply for more than one post, shall submit separate application and fee.
- Cost of Application (General, OBC) – Rs.100/-
- Cost of Application (SC/ ST/ PWD) – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
Steps for Application:Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and experience may apply in online mode. The procedure to apply online are guided below,
- Initially, log on the official website “www.iitpkd.ac.in”.
- Hit on “Staff Recruitment” to view the details.
- After that, click on “Create New Account” and make your registration.
- If you are an existing user, feed the username and password in the user login page.
- Hit on “Login” button and enter into your profile.
- Fill the application form in all regards.
- Finally submit the application form and retain the print out of it.
After the successful completion of online application, downloaded hard copy of the application form should be sent to “The Registrar i/c, IIT Palakkad, Ahalia Integrated Campus, Kozhipara, 678557”. The application form should be highlighted with words as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________”.
Along with that, enclose the self attested copies of supporting documents related to the qualifications, experience and community (If applicable).
|Official Notification 1||iitpkd.ac.in|
|Official Notification 2||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Online registration Commencement for “Notification 1” posts -7th March 2018
- Online registration Commencement for “Notification 2” posts -16th February 2018
- Last date to submit the online application for “Notification 1” posts -11th April 2018
- Last date to submit the online application for “Notification 2” posts -28th March 2018
- Last date to submit the hard copies for “Notification 1” posts – 16th April 2018
- Last date to submit the hard copies for “Notification 2” posts- As soon as Possible
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2018. If the applicants require more information, refer the official notification.