IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology at Palakkad has revealed a staff intake notification, for carrying out various works in Non-teaching positions. The institute is bidding job opportunities for eminent personnel under the designations of Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Engineer, Junior Superintendent, Technician, Assistant etc. Total 18 vacancies are currently opened in the above said posts. Mastered candidates, accomplishing the educational qualifications in relevant fields are eligible to apply for IIT Palakkad Jobs. The detailed information about the recruitment is updated in the upcoming sections.
|Institution||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Designation||Registrar, Junior Superintendent|
|Vacancy Nos||18||Last Date||17-02-2017|
|Education||Diploma/ UG Degree/ PG Degree|
IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2017
Palakkad Indian Institute of Technology is the earliest among the group of IIT’s in India. IIT Palakkad is dedicated to create an environment, wherein students and faculty can think and innovate to create a better future for the world. They are inviting online applications, who are eligible for the non-teaching positions left vacant. About 18 positions are going to be filled
In order to make the selection process in lenient way, they had scheduled to conduct the selection process can be intimated later. Aspiring candidates who are desirous to apply shall submit your online applications before the due date and submit hard copies after.
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|2||Assistant Registrar||01||45 years||Rs.39100/-|
|3||Junior Superintendent||01||32 years||Rs.34800/-|
|4||Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)||02|
|5||Junior Technical Superintendent||04|
|6||Junior Technician||05||27 years||Rs.20200/-|
Educational Profile: Candidates who have secured 55% of marks in Under Graduate or Post Graduate Degree are the apt to utilize the IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2017.
- For Registrar & Assistant Registrar Post – PG Degree (Finance & Accounts/ related)
- For Junior Superintendent Post – Bachelors Degree (Finance & Accounts/ related)
- For Junior Assistant Post – Bachelors Degree
- For Junior Technician Post – Diploma in Engineering or ITI
- For other posts – B.E/ B.Tech
Necessary Experience: IIT Palakkad is seeking for experienced candidates. In such case, aspirants who are willing to apply for the above said posts must have experience in relevant field.
- For Registrar Post – 15 years
- For Junior Technical Superintendent Post – 8 years
- For Junior Technician Post – 3 years
- For other Posts – 1 to 2 years
Age Restrictions: In accordance with the recruitment rules, the maximum age limit of the candidates is fixed in the following order.
- Upper age for Registrar post – 50 years
- Upper age for Assistant Registrar Post – 45 years
- Upper age for Junior Technician/ Assistant Post – 27 years
- Upper age for other posts – 32 years
Pay Scale and Allowance: Deserving aspirants who are considered for the vacant posts in IIT Palakkad will receive the monthly salary in terms of pay scale and provided with additional grade pay.
|Position||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Junior Technician/ Assistant||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.2000/-|
|Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer & Junior Technical Superintendent||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
Application Fee: There will be an application fee . The fee exemption benefit is applicable only for SC, ST and Persons with Disabilities. Candidates may pay the application fee through the payment portal of the online application. Those candidates desire to apply for more than one post, shall submit separate application and fee.
- Cost of Application – Rs.100/-
- Cost of Application (SC/ ST/ PWD) – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
Applying Procedure for IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2017
Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and experience may apply in online mode. The procedure to apply online are guided below,
- Initially, log on the official website “www.turing.iitpkd.ac.in”.
- Hit on “Staff Recruitment” to view the details.
- After that, click on “Create New Account” and make your registration.
- If you are an existing user, feed the username and password in the user login page.
- Hit on “Login” button and enter into your profile.
- Fill the application form in all regards.
- Finally submit the application form and retain the print out of it.
After the successful completion of online application, downloaded hard copy of the application form should be sent to “The Registrar i/c, IIT Palakkad, Ahalia Integrated Campus, Kozhipara, 678557”. The application form should be highlighted with words as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________”.
Along with that, enclose the self attested copies of supporting documents related to the qualifications, experience and community (If applicable).
Online registration commenced from – 11th Jan 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 10th Feb 2017
- Last date to submit the hard copies – 17th Feb 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to IIT Palakkad Recruitment 2017. If the applicants require more information, refer the official notification.