IIT Mandi Recruitment 2018: A Recruitment notification has been published by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi for hiring deserving candidates for their current project. This news has been made known by updating it over their authorised website. With reference to the notification of IIT Mandi Recruitment 2018, there is a need of 33 candidates in their organisation under the category of Non-Teaching Jobs. Here in our site, we have provided the qualifying conditions and other requirements which are required to apply for IIT Mandi jobs.
|IIT Mandi Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Institute||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Position||Non- Teaching Jobs|
|Qualification||Matriculation, Diploma, Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Last Date||15-02-2018 (offline), 22-02-2018 (online)|
|Job Nature||Temporary Basis|
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is a self governed educational and research institution which is located at Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. It is one among the eight IITs which was started by Ministry of Human Resource. The motive of this institute is to improve the education in the area of science and technology. Presently, this institute has involved in a project which is about the installation and maintenance of IT and network infrastructure. To carry out this project to several heights IIT requires research oriented and creative professionals to serve in this project.
Selected candidates will be asked to serve below their ongoing projects for an initial period of one year or till the completion of project. Desirous candidates are asked to appear for the interview on the specified date along with necessary original documents.
IIT Mandi Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Emoluments offered|
|1.||Assistant Registrar||03||Rs. 15,600-39,100 /-|
|2.||Assistant Engineer-Civil||01||Rs. 9300-34,800 /-|
|4.||Junior Superintendent Accounts||01|
|5.||Physical Training Instructor (PTI)||01|
|6.||Junior Technical Superintendent||03|
|7.||Senior Library Information Assistant||01|
|8.||Junior Assistant||09||Rs. 5200-20,200 /-|
|10.||Junior Lab Asstt. Tech||04|
|13.||Junior Attendant Multi Skilled||01|
|Total No of Vacancies||33|
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Mandi Recruitment
Educational Qualification: The Essential Educational Qualification required for different posts available in IIT Mandi Recruitment 2018 is listed below.
- Diploma in Engineering
- Graduation/ Post Graduation
Age Limitations: The age of the aspirants shall be considered according to their period of service experience in their respective field.
Selection Process for IIT Mandi Recruitment
Recruitment Method: IIT will conduct a recruitment process of selecting the right person for this post. Desirous candidates can appear for the Written Exam/ Interview on the specified date.
Only after verifying the documents, aspirants can be allowed to appear for the interview. The interviewer will validate the performance of the interviewee by his or her communication skills, knowledge of work, outlook, etc. A test can also be conducted on the same day, if the number of candidates is large in number.
- Written Exam/ Interview
Emoluments Offered: Aspirants who found to be well-suited for these posts will be made to serve on their ongoing project for an initial period of one year which could be further extended till the termination of the project. During this tenure, the staffs will be given a fixed emolument according to IIT norms.
How to Apply for IIT Mandi Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to remit the below mentioned Application Fees by Offline mode by taking the Demand Draft in favour of Registrar,Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Kamand (HP) 175005
payable at State Bank of India, IIT Mandi Branch (SBIN 0013711).
Steps for Offline Application:Candidates who are interested in IIT Mandi Recruitment 2018 and satisfying all the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply through the online / Offline mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website of the institute “www.iitmandi.ac.in”
- Download the Notification from the Official website and read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully.
- Applicants are required to apply separately for different departments if they are applying for more than one discipline/ departments.
- For Offline mode, download the Application from the official website
- Fill the Application form with all the essential details
- Affix a Latest passport size photograph in the Application form
- For Online mode, candidates can start filling the application with all the required details by logging in to the official website
- Fill all the required details and upload the necessary documents
- After checking all the details once again click the “Final Submit button”
- Pay the Application Fees and take a print out out of the payment receipt
- The Filled Application Form along with all the Necessary documents should be sent by Speed/ Register Post to the Address “Registrar, IIT Mandi, Kamand – 175005 (HP).
- Envelope containing the Application Form and other documents should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of…………………in the Department of……………..
|IIT Mandi Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Last Date For Submission of Application form (Offline)||15th February 2018|
|Last Date For Submission of Application form (Online)||22nd February 2018|
Note: We have provided here all details about IIT Mandi Recruitment 2018. If you have any queries related to this then ask us by writing on our comment section so that our experts will reply you as soon as possible with the proper solution.