IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) at Guwahati is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates, for bidding job opportunities for the career seekers in various non-teaching positions. According to the official notification publicised in their website, they are going to hire 23 eminent personalities to serve under the positions of Assistant Security Officer, Junior Artist, Junior Engineer, Physical Training Instructor, Junior Technical Superintendent (engineering and non-engineering) and Artist. Aspirants who consider themselves as eligible shall apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017, Scroll down the page for getting more details about the recruitment.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Designation||Assistant Security Officer, Artist, Engineer|
|No of Openings||23||Last Date||20-01-2017|
|Degree||Any degree, Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech|
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is an autonomous public institute of Higher education in India. It is an institute of National importance offering graduate, post graduate courses and PHD programmes in various disciplines. Now, NIT at Guwahati has released a recruitment notification, with an intention to fill 23 vacancies occurred under non-teaching positions. Aspirants with minimum academic qualifications and experience are especially invited to apply.
In order to make the selection process of IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017 in provisional way, they are conducting test or interview. Candidates, who are laid down with all the eligibility conditions can register your personal and professional details through their authorized web portal. For knowing more details about the eligibility conditions and online application steps, refer the upcoming sections.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Security Officer||02||30 years||Rs.34800/-|
|4||Physical Training Instructor||02|
|5||Junior Technical Superintendent||Chemical Engineering||02|
Qualification Required: Willing candidates who are applying for IIT Guwahati Jobs should have finished the academic qualification from any accredited University or Institution.
- For Assistant Security Officer Post – Graduate Degree
- For Artist Post – Post Graduate Degree
- For Junior Engineer Post – Diploma (Electrical/ Mechanical)
- For Jr. Technical Superintendent Post – B.E/ B.Tech Degree
- For other posts – Bachelors Degree
Necessary Experience: In order to apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment, applicants must have possessed one to four years of experience in relevant field.
- For Assistant Security Officer Post – 4 years
- For Junior Artist & Engineer Post – 1 year
- For Physical Training Instructor Post – 2 years
- For Other Posts – 2 to 3 years
Age Limitations and Relaxation: The upper age limit assigned for all the posts listed in the recruitment notification is mentioned in the above tabular column. The relaxation in age is allowed for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen category as per Government of India rules.
- For OBC category – 3 years
- For SC/ ST category – 5 years
- For PWD category – 10 years
Selection Method: The institute will conduct written test or skill test or interview to choose the right candidates for the concerned posts. Persons employed in Government or autonomous bodies must submit NOC from their employer when called for.
- Written test or skill test or interview
Pay Scale and Allowance: Designated candidates under the above mentioned positions will receive the pay scale and grade pay, which given below.
- Pay Scale – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade pay for Assistant Security Officer – Rs.4200/-
- Grade pay for Artist – Rs.4600/-
- Grade Pay for other posts – Rs.4200/-
Application Fee: Aspirants who intend to apply shall remit the specified amount of application fee at the time of executing the online submission process. Application fee amount for each of the category is listed below.
- For general/ OBC category – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.150/-
- Mode of fee payment – Online
How to Apply Online for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017
Applicants should fill out the online e-application form available in any of the following links “www.iitg.ernet.in” or “www.iitg.ac.in”. The steps for applying is guided below,
- Log on the website of NIT initially.
- After that, read the official notification to get knowledge about the recruitment in “Recruitment notices”
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link and proceed for new registration.
- Enter the email Id and Password and hit on “Sign Up”
- Now, you will receive the verification code.
- By using this code, enter into your profile.
- Fill all the personal and educational details in the application form.
- Click on “Save” button and upload the scanned image photograph, signature, documents (Caste, PWD, Qualification).
- Thereafter, select the desired post you wish to apply and press the “Apply”
- At this time a unique registration number will be generated.
- Once you successfully applied, click on the “Proceed for fee payment”
- Finally retain the print out of the online submitted application form.
- Date of publication of notification – 21st Dec 2016
- Last date to submit the online application – 20th Jan 2017 (till 5.00 PM)
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information related to IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017. For any clarification, applicants shall log on the official website and read the recruitment notification.