IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) inviting application for various junior level posts. Only experienced candidates are encouraged to send their application for the relevant posts under this institute. The eligibility criterias for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 is given in the below sections. Interested aspirants can submit their applications before the closing date.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhi Nagar|
|Vacancies||Accountant, Assistant, etc|
|Post Nos||34||Last Date||05-07-2017|
|Education||Degree, B.Com, etc|
|Job Type||Permanent/ Temporary|
IIT Gandhinagar Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Junior Accountant||9||27 years||Rs. 27164/-|
|3.||Junior Laboratory Assistant||9|
|5.||Junior Laboratory Attendant||4||Rs.20200/-|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have finished the appropriate qualifications.
- 12th pass
- Any degree
- BE/ B.Tech
- Electrical/ Electronics
- Computer Science, etc
Work Experiences: Applicants should posses relevant experiences for the following posts.
|Designations||Years of Experiences|
|Junior Accountant||2 years|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||0 to 6 years|
|Driver||5 to 7 years|
|Junior Laboratory Attendant||2 years|
Age Limit: Aspirants should not exceed the upper age limit as on 5th July 2017.
- 27 years
Age Relaxations: Based on the Central Government rules relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC, PwD and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- As per rules
Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for selection process.
- Test/ Presentation/ Interview
Salary offered: Appointed candidates will be offered payband-1 salary, GP, etc.
- Junior Accountant post: Rs.5200 to 27164/-
- Junior Assistant, Junior Laboratory Assistant and Driver jobs: Rs.5200 to 21382/-
- Junior Laboratory Attendant post: Rs.5200 to 20200/-
- Grade Pay range: Rs.1800 to 2400/-
Application Charges: Candidates are asked to pay the specified application fee through online.
- Examination charges: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates: No fee
- Payment mode: Online
How to Application for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications before the closing date. They can apply online for the relevant posts under ITI Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 by following the below given instructions.
- Visit the official website iitgn.ac.in.
- Click “Staff Recruitment” under Jobs@IITGn.
- Select “Apply online”.
- Register the applicant’s details before login into online application.
- Now login using the email id and password.
- Fill the mandatory fields in the application form and upload documents if necessary.
- Check whether the details entered in form are correct.
- “Submit” the online application and “Print” it for future references.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Last date for the receipt of online application – 5th Jul 2017
Note: Indian Institute of Technology has announced one of the new recruitment for the position of Accountant, Assistant, etc. In the above section we have discussed regarding the application procedure, selection method and so on. Candidates can refer the official notification of ITI Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 to know about the reservation details and for other queries.