IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay is on the outlook for best employees who are willing to join in its organization under the designation of Administrative Superintendent and Junior Administrative Assistant posts with a total of 41 vacancies. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline can apply for this IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 before the last date 27-06-2018.To know more details about these IIT Bombay vacancy 2018, go through the paragraphs that are given below.
|IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Institution||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay|
|Positions||Administrative Superintendent and Junior Administrative Assistant posts|
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay is a public institution. It is the top most university of engineering and research, in India. To support its Administration activities, now this institute wants 41 dedicated candidates under designations of Administrative Superintendent and Junior Administrative Assistant posts . The applications for these posts are asked to be submitted only through online mode. Candidates who are selected have to put their full efforts to successfully complete the projects very soon. This recruitment is organized on a Contractual basis for a fixed period of 03 years and no regular employment is given to the selected candidates.
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Administrative Superintendent||13||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|2.||Junior Administrative Assistant||28||Rs. 21700-69100/-|
Emoluments Offered: Consolidated payments are fixed as salary for each designation listed under IIT Bombay recruitment 2018 (circulars). But these salaries may also be altered (decreased/ increased) based on experience and performance of candidates in interview round. House Rent Allowances, Leave, etc. will be given as per rules of institute.
- Salary of Administrative Superintendent post:Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Salary Range of Jr. Administrative Assistant: Rs. 21700-69100/-
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018
Academic Requirements: Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree as their required qualification to enter into these jobs as listed above.
- Bachelor’s degree
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Upper Age Limit as on the particular date mentioned in the advertisement.
- For Administrative Superintendent posts: 32 years
- For Junior Administrative Assistant: 27 years
Selection Procedure for IIT Bombay
Selection Criteria: Applied persons have to visit the IRCC website and his/ her email id frequently, because institute will publish/ sent the call letter to participate in the Written Test and Personal Interview. While arriving for interview, aspirants should also fetch their original as well as copies of requisite credentials with them.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates need to pay the below prescribed application fees through proper mode before the last date. Once the application fee is paid it cannot be refunded at any circumstances.
- General Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST, PWD, Women: Nil
Steps for Online Application: Institute has advised eligible candidates to submit their applications through online mode, by following the instructions given below.
- Initially candidates have to visit the official website, “www.iitb.ac.in“
- In the “Quick find” section, select “Careers/ Jobs” link
- On the next page, select “Staff Recruitment” given in the last
- Now download the corresponding advertisement and read all the instructions mentioned in it
- Click the “Online Application URL for starting your online Application
- To register newly, hit the link “New User? Click here to register”
- After registering, login using your “User name and password”
- Click the concerned job link for the posts which you want to apply
- All the mandatory fields in application should be filled
- If needed, upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature/ documents
- After prior checking, hit the “Submit” button
- Finally take printout copy of it
- Starting Date for Online Application – 1st June 2018
- Last date for submission of online application – 27th June 2018
Note: Details about the different posts that are currently vacant under IIT Bombay are explained above. To know about more details, refer the officially released notification attached in this section.