IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018: Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Lucknow is now in search of suitable candidates for Deputy Registrar, Superintendent, Technician, Junior Engineer and Assistant posts. Aspirants those who are willing to do these non-teaching works in institute can submit their job applications on or before 4th May 2018 to participate on this IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018. All appointments are on permanent basis. Apart from open market citizens, employees of IIITs can also take part in this recruitment. To know more details, just scroll down the page.
|IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Deputy Registrar, Junior Superintendent, etc|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Lib/ Diploma/ Degree/ MCA/ M.Sc/ ITI/ PG Degree|
|Selection||Written Test, Interview, Presentation, Skill Test|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Lucknow is an institute established under public private partnership model by MHRD, UP Government and UPLC to provide education as well as to do research in IT field. The administrative and technical cadres of this institute are now having vacancies under some of the Group A, Group B and Group C posts. Freshers are eligible to apply for some of the posts, but highly experienced suitable candidates within prescribed age limit will be given preference (especially PWDs). Both tests and interview will be conducted to findout the right persons for respective posts. If contestants are not found suitable for applied posts under this IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018, the selection committee may consider them for lower grade posts also.
IIIT Lucknow Jobs 2018
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Deputy Registrar||1||55 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2.||Assistant Registrar||2||45 years|
|3.||Junior Superintendent||2||32 years||Rs.34800/-|
|4.||Junior Technical Superintendent||1|
|6.||Junior Assistant||2||27 years||Rs.20200/-|
|7.||Junior Technician (Library)||1|
Salary Scale: The salary and grade pay that will be offered to candidates those who are going to be selected under this latest recruitment are listed below.
- Junior Technician, Jr. Assistant posts: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.15600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7600/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.15600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- All other posts: Rs.9300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
Eligibilities to Apply for IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018
Qualification: The minimum qualification that should be possessed by candidates to apply for this latest IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018 is tabulated hereunder.
|Deputy Registrar||PG Degree with 55% marks or equivalent|
|Junior Superintendent||Degree with first class marks|
|Jr. Technical Superintendent||B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA or M.Sc in IT/ CS|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma/ Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Assistant||Degree with knowledge on computer operations|
|Junior Technician (Library)||B.Lib. or Any Degree with Diploma in Library Science|
|Junior Technician||Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or ITI|
Experience: To apply for some of the administrative posts, aspirants must have worked before on any reputed organization and for some of the posts previous experience is not compulsory.
- Deputy Registrar, Jr. Technical Superintendent: 5 years
- Superintendent: 6 years
- Engineer: 2 to 5 years
- Junior Technician: 0 to 2 years
- Other posts: Desirable
Age Limits: The age limits for open market candidates is indicated on vacancy table. Employees of IIITs must be within following age limits to apply for these IIIT Lucknow Jobs 2018.
- Superintendent type posts and Jr. Engineer post: not above 50 years
- Registrar and Asst. Registrar posts: not above 55 years
Selection Process of IIIT Lucknow Jobs 2018
The various selection rounds that should be successfully overcomed by citizens to apply for the administrative and technical cadre posts under IIIT Lucknow are listed below.
- Deputy Registrar: Presentation/ Seminary and Interview
- Asst Registrar: Written Test, Presentation and Interview
- Other Posts: Written/ Computer Test and Skill Test
How to Apply for IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018?
Fees: To participate on this recruitment, aspirants have to remit application fee while submitting application form. The fee differs based on post and category. Payment done other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Registrar/ Asst. Registrar: Rs.1000/-
- All other Posts: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWDs: No fees
- Female candidates: need to pay half of the fee subject to posts
- Payment Mode: Online
Applying Procedure: Applications for IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018 should be submitted online by willing and eligible aspirants as per guidelines given below.
- Visit “https://recruitment.iiita.ac.in/iiitl/nonteachingjob/” website
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully
- Click the “Apply Online” tab for particular recruitment
- Under “New Application”, fill your first name, gender, post applied for etc details carefully and click “Apply” button
- Start filling the application form for particular post
- Upload your photo, signature in required specifications
- Finally preview the filled details and “Submit” it
- Also, do the payment successfully and take printout copy of submitted application form for future reference
After submitting application, aspirants have to forward the hardcopy of submitted application form with relevant supporting documents (self attested) through Speed/ Registered Post to “Deputy Registrar, Establishment Section, Administration Building, IIIT Allahabad – 211 015 (U.P.), India” on or before last date. Person serving in government organizations/ PSUs should apply online and send the hardcopy through proper channel.
- Educational qualification certificates & marksheets
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Age proof
- Caste certificate, etc
Also, the application containing envelope should be neatly superscribed with “Application for the Post of ______________” details.
|Official Notification & Application Form||iiita.ac.in|
Important Dates of IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018
|Applications can be submitted online from||5th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||4th May 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||4th May 2018|
|Last date to submit hardcopy of documents||11th May 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided sufficient information about the current job opportunities that exist for non-teaching posts in IIIT Lucknow institute. Candidates who have doubts in this IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2018 can refer the official advertisement that we have linked in this article.