IFFCO Recruitment 2017: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) had now posted fabulous employment news, for fresh Engineering Graduates. Now-a day’s most of the Engineers is endeavoured for getting employment. For the benefit of such persons, they had uncovered this job advertisement. On referring the job site, we came to know that IFFCO is going to conduct an apprenticeship Training for B.E/ B.Tech Degree holders in relevant streams. We had placed more details about the latest IFFCO Recruitment in the upcoming sections.
|Organization||Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA)|
IFFCO Recruitment 2017
Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) is one of the biggest cooperative societies, which is wholly owned by Indian Cooperatives. The marketing division of IFFCO has the main task to reach the farmers, in some of the most challenging locations. The recently updated notification says about the availability of young and fresh candidates for occupying the designation of Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA). Aspirants who have passed their qualification prior to 2014 are not considered for IFFCO Recruitment 2017.
Also, the applicants must not undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year. The duration of the Apprenticeship programme is for one year and thereafter the trainees are revealed from IFFCO. Are you the one, wish to enter into this apprenticeship training shall register through IFFCO web portal immediately, to avoid last time rush.
Post and Other Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA)||–||30 years||Rs.15000/-|
Qualification Required: Aspirants, who acquire Full Time Bachelors Degree in Engineering from any recognized institution / university, are considered as eligible for this Apprenticeship Scheme. Applicants should have secured minimum 60% of marks, which is relaxed in case of SC/ ST categories.
- For GEA Jobs – BE/ B.Tech (Chemical/ Mech/ Electrical/ Civil/ I&E)
Age Restriction: The upper age limit set for the applying candidates is mentioned in the above tabular column. The crucial date for calculating the age limit is on 1st Apr 2017. Also, it’s an advantage for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates, because they are considered under age concession.
- Upper age for GEA Post – 30 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Selection Procedure: By using your own resource, eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary online test. From that exam, those who qualified are allowed for Final Online test. This exam will be carried out in various pre determined test centers. The next or final stage of selection is Personal interview and the appointment will be purely based on this.
- Preliminary Online test
- Final Online Test
- Personal interview
Stipend Offered: Meanwhile the Apprenticeship training period of one year, trainees will be paid with consolidated stipend per month. Apart from that, they will be eligible for receiving other benefits as applicable to Apprentices of the selected category.
- Salary for Graduate Engineer Apprentice – Rs.15000/-
How to Apply Online for IFFCO Recruitment 2017
Engineering graduates who desire to participate in this Apprenticeship Training shall appeal against Graduate Engineer Apprentice positions, by submitting the online applications. The step by step procedure for applying is given below,
- At first, activate the website domain “www.iffco.coop”.
- Find the link named “Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Apprentice”, available in the “News & Update” section of the website.
- While clicking the link, the details about the recruitment are displayed.
- Read it thoroughly and hit on “Click to apply Online” link enabled in the bottom of this page.
- After that read the instructions and click on “New Registration”
- Fill the registration form and upload the scanned images of Photograph by clicking “Choose File”
- Thereafter, check all the filled in details for any correctness.
- View the application form fully by hitting the “Preview”
- Lastly, submit the application and retain the hard copy of the application form.
For any queries, contact the Customer care helpline number “022-42040240 /051/052/188” or email-ID “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Date to Remember
- Last date to submit application by Online – 21st Apr 2017
Note: Qualifications, selection, applying steps etc, for IFFCO Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. For getting more details, please refer the official notice.