ICSIL Recruitment 2018: Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) has released an official notification for filling the vacant posts of Data Entry Operator posts purely on a contractual outsourced basis. It invites applications from all eligible and interested candidates with the required academic qualification and other eligibility criteria norms as specified in the official notification through online mode before the last date 18-03-2018. Other information related to ICSIL Recruitment 2018 such as Selection process, Academic details, Applying procedure, Remuneration details and Age criteria are explained in the below section.
|ICSIL Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Qualification||12th Standard, Graduation degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
ICSIL Recruitment 2018
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified company which holds the status of Public Sector Undertaking was formed in the year 1987. It is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) under ministry of Communications & Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC). Managing Director of DSIIDC, a Senior IAS Officer is assigned as the Chairperson of ICSIL. It is involved in providing services in the IT sector especially in Computerization and Networking so that this Organization has made their strong footprints in the field of Telecommunications and Information Technology. In order to meet out the manpower requirements this organization has now made a official notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators purely on a contractual outsourced basis .
ICSIL Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of Post||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Data Entry Operator||Various||Rs. 16,468 /-|
|2.||Data Entry Operator||Rs. 17,916 /-|
Remuneration details: An attractive amount of monthly salary will be given to the selected candidates according to the Norms followed in ICSIL.
- Rs. 16,468/ 17,916 /- per month
Eligibility Criteria for ICSIL Recruitment 2018
If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in ICSIL.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized university or Institution.
- 12th Standard/ Graduation degree
Other Requirements: Apart from the Educational qualification, candidates should possess the below mentioned requirements,
- Must have working knowledge of MS-Office
- Candidates must have a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm at computer
Upper Age Limit: Candidates age should not have crossed 35 years as on the date mentioned in the official notification.
- 35 years
Selection Procedure for ICSIL Recruitment
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected based on their Performance in the
- Typing Test/ Interview
Application Procedure for ICSIL Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay the One Time Registration fees of Rs. 1000 /- only at the time of final joining.
- Rs. 1000 /-
Application Steps for ICSIL Apply Online
Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website “www.icsil.in“
- Download the Recruitment advertisement from the official website
- Click on “Apply Online” Tab in the homepage
- Fill all the required details and enter the in the Application form
- Enter your name exactly as what available in your certificate of class X
- Applicants have to provide their Mobile number and a valid e-mail id for all the communications related to examination
- Check all the details once again and click the “ Final Submit” button
- After that take a print out of the application form
- Hard copy of the Application form with relevant documents related to Qualification, Experience etc., should be farwaded to the corresponding address within 3 working days after the last date of advertisement
- It should be sent to the Address ICSIL Reception, Desk Officer (Mr. O.P. Yadav), Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL), Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase- III New Delhi-110020.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||icsil.in|
|ICSIL Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||26th February 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application form||18th March 2018|
Note: In this article we have discussed about ICSIL Recruitment 2018. If you want to know about other Jobs available in ICSIL then you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.