ICSI Recruitment 2017: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has made a job proposal for candidates who are seeking for career opportunities in Accounts/ Administration/ Management/ Web Design/ Academics/ Internal Audit fields. The notification for this recruitment has been scattered out from the Regional Office at Mumbai. It states that, about 23 vacancies are occurred under the various posts. Post Graduates who are certified in relevant field are welcomed to participate in ICSI Recruitment 2017. Herein, we had discussed a lot in the below sections.
|Organisation||The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)|
|Designation||Dean, Joint Secretary, Director etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||23||Last Date||28-02-2017|
|Education||Graduate or PG Degree|
|Job Nature||Contract or Permanent|
ICSI Recruitment 2017
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is the only recognised professional body in India, to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. Currently, they had updated a job notification in the career page of the website, to grab the attention of career seekers. On referring the fabulous and updated notification, about 23 vacancies are unoccupied under the designations of Dean, Joint Director, Joint Secretary, Director, Executive etc.
In this recruitment, first preference will be given to the experts. All the posts mentioned in Recruitment notification, compulsory require proficiency in computer operations. Interested candidates must apply through the electronic application form available in the website. Additional information about ICSI Recruitment 2017 are explained below,
Designation Wise Vacancies in ICSI:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|2||Joint Secretary/ Director(Finance & Accounts)||01||45 years|
|3||Joint Secretary/ Director (Law)||01|
|4||Director (Internal Audit)||01|
|5||Joint Director (Printing and Publications)||01||Rs.39100/-|
|6||Assistant Director (Academics)||03||35 years|
|7||Assistant Director (Finance & Accounts)||03|
|8||Assistant Director (Internal Audit)||01|
|9||SQL Database Administrator||01|
|10||Executive (Internal Audit)||02||Rs.34800/-|
Academic Profile: The below tabular column showing the details of educational qualifications for each posts, which are mandatory to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2017. Candidates who intends to apply for Executive (Internal audit) post must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Accountants of India.
|Position name||Necessary Qualification|
|Dean||Masters Degree with PHD|
|Joint Secretary||Graduate Degree|
|Director & Executive||Degree in Commerce with Pass in CS/ CA/ CWA/ PG Degree|
|Joint Secretary/ Director (Law)||Bachelors Degree in Law|
|Director (Internal Audit)||Degree in Commerce & Member of ICSI/ ICAI|
|SQL Database Administrator & Web Designer||MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics)|
|Assistant Director (Academics)||ACS/ ACA/ CMA with PG degree in Commerce/ Law/ Management|
|Joint Director||ACS/ PG Degree with Degree/ Diploma in Printing Technology|
Necessary Experience: In accordance with each of the posts, applying candidates must possess one to fifteen years of experience in relevant fields.
- For Dean & Joint Secretary post – 15 years
- For Director Post – 10 to12 years
- For Web Designer Post – one year
- For other Posts – 3 to 5 years
Age Restrictions: As on the date of 1st Feb 2017, candidates who are going to apply for the above mentioned posts should have attained the below listed age limits.
- Upper age for Dean Post – 55 years
- Upper age for Joint Secretary, Director & Joint Director Posts – 45 years
- Upper age for other posts – 35 years
Selection Process: Applied candidates are advised to check your e-mail regularly, for getting any information regarding the test/ interview. The validation of original documents will be done at the time of selection. Only, shortest route candidates are provided with rail or bus fare.
- Selection Test or Interview
Pay Scale and Grade Pay: Excluding the post of Dean, other posts are considered on regular basis and the appointees are provided with salary in pay scale and Grade Pay. The Contractual post of Dean Carries the monthly consolidated salary in aggregate of 17.5 lakhs per annum.
|Designation||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Dean||Rs.17.5 lakhs per annum|
|Joint Director (Printing & Publications)||Rs.15600-39100/-||Rs.7600/-|
|Assistant Director & SQL Database Administer||Rs.5400/-|
Online Application Procedure for ICSI Recruitment 2017
Candidates, who are trying to get into ICSI Jobs, shall take it as an excellent opportunity and apply through the website. The line-by-line procedure for applying is listed below,
- To apply online, enter the website through the Gateway of “www.icsi.edu”.
- On the homepage of the website, click on “Career”
- It immediately downloads the latest careers in ICSI.
- After reading all the information, click on “Online Resume Submission (Click Here)” link in the bottom.
- Select the desired job, you wish to apply and hit on “Apply”
- While hitting that link, a new application form for the concerned post will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the details in the application form and select “Choose file” option to upload your resume.
- View the complete application form by clicking the “Click on Preview”
- After ensuring all the details are correct, submit the application.
- Finally, retain the print out of the submitted online application.
In case of any query, applicants shall send your email in the following address “email@example.com”.
- Starting date to apply online – 15th Feb 2017
- Last date to apply online – 28th Feb 2017
Note: Aspirants, who are in wide search of information about ICSI Recruitment 2017, shall get it from the above sections.