ICMR Recruitment 2017: A job notification for Scientist Jobs has been distributed by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) recently. This notification conveys about nine present vacancies under Scientist posts, in various grades. Most innovative and self motivated candidates are welcomed to apply against ICMR Jobs. ICMR also left a condition that, applicants must be the Indian citizens. Information regarding the eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure etc, is described below.
|Organisation||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Vacancy Nos||12||Last Date||15-05-2017|
|Qualification||Graduate or PG Degree|
ICMR Recruitment 2017
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and the promotion of biomedical research. It is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Their Office headquartered at New Delhi, now going to hire Scientist in different grades. This manpower is required to do the research duties in the fields of Bio-informatics, Reproductive biology & maternal health, medical science etc. Indian Nationals who accomplishes relevant qualification and now seriously seeking for job shall utilize it.
Since all the posts carry all India Service liability, the vacancies are not identified for PWD candidates. Eligible and deserving candidates shall register through ICMR web portal. Additional more information about ICMR Recruitment 2017 are found below,
Designation wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Profile: Aspirants who aspire to serve under the Scientist positions must hold the below indicated Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Doctorate Degree from any recognized institution/ university.
- For Scientist-G Post – Masters Degree (Life Science)
- For Scientist-E Post – BE/ B.Tech/ Masters Degree/ PHD (Computer Science)
- For Scientist-D Post – MD/ MS/ DNB
- For Scientist-C Post – MD/ MS/ DNB/ relevant Masters Degree
Age Limits and Relaxation: The vacancy table gives the information about capped off age limit set for each of the posts. And, up to a maximum of 5 years, upper age will be relaxed for the following reservation categories.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates & Government Servants – 5 years
Selection Process: Scientist posts filled up by the selection team of ICMR will be in different order, given below. Outstation candidates called for selection will be paid with rail fare.
- Scientist (G) – Screening & Personal interview
- Scientist (E & D) – Personal discussion/ interview
- Scientist (C) – Written exam & Interview
Pay Scale & Grade Pay: In accordance with the qualifications and experience possessed by the candidates, appointment would be allotted. As per DoPT guidelines, those engaged aspirants will accept the monthly salary with Grade Pay, which are given in the below tabular column. Besides that, Non Practicing allowance will also be provided.
|Designation||Pay scale||Grade Pay|
Application Fee: The fee fixed for application should be in the form of Demand Draft, which should be paid in favor of “The Director General, ICMR, New Delhi”.
- Application charge for general category – Rs.500/-
- Application charge for SC/ ST/ Women category – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Offline
Online Application Procedure for ICMR Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, if interested can submit your job petitions through online. The step by step procedure for applying is guided hereunder.
- Applicants need to apply through the website “www.icmr.nic.in”.
- After entering the website, read the official notification and click on the concerned online application link.
- Fill the application form with all the requisite information.
- Check the filled in entries and modify the details if required.
- Also, upload the scanned images of documents.
- Finally submit the application form.
- For future reference, retain the hard copy of the application form.
The print out of online application, supporting documents and Demand draft should reach the office at “The Assistant Director General (A), Administration-I, Indian Council of Medical Resarch, V.Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box No.4911, New Delhi-110029”. The supporting documents required are birth certificate, qualification, experience, caste etc.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Last date to submit application – 15th May 2017 (till 5.30 PM)
- Last date to submit the hard copies – 25th May 2017
Note: Candidates who are in need of information about ICMR Recruitment 2017 shall retrieve it from the above sections. Download the detailed notification from the website, to get informed more about the recruitment.