ICICI Careers 2018: Here is the good news for the candidates who are looking for various jobs in banking industry. Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India has released an official notification in its website for the recruitment of Technical Officer, Technical Manager, Probationary Officer and other posts. Aspirants who have required banking knowledge and desired to work in one of the reputed financial institution can apply for these vacancies by visiting the official website of ICICI. Other information related to this recruitment process can be clearly explained in the below section.
|ICICI Careers 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Technical Officer, Technical Manager, Probationary Officer and other posts|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Selection Type||Shortlisting, Online Exam, GD and Interview|
|Last Date||March 2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
ICICI Careers 2018
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India is an Indian multinational banking and financial company which was founded in the year 1994 with its headquarters located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the third largest bank in terms of assets and market capitalization and it offers a wide variety of banking products and financial services for corporate as well as retail customers. The bank has a big network of 4850 branches and 14404 ATMs in India. Since it is one of the largest private sector banks, every year it will releases a large number of vacancies for filling the different designations available in their bank. Now ICICI has recently published the vacancy list of all the posts available for the academic year of 2018.
ICICI Vacancy details
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Technical Officer||Various||As per Norms|
|04||ICICI Business Leadership Programme|
|06||Treasury Control & Services group|
Salary Offered: Salary may vary for different types of posts available in the bank. However an attractive amount will be given to the candidates as per the norms followed in the organization.
- As per Norms
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Careers 2018
If the applicant does not have the required eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the HR Officials in ICICI.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their Graduation degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or institution by Central/ State Government.
- Graduation degree
Age Limit: Candidate should be born on or after 31st July 1993. Therefore their age should be up to 25 years as on the date 31st July 2018.
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Selection Procedure for ICICI Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected based on the below mentioned recruitment procedures,
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Application Procedure for ICICI Careers 2018
Application Fees: Nil
Steps to apply Online: Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website that is “www.icicicareers.com”
- Now click on the “Recruitment process” Tab on the right hand side of the homepage
- Read the eligibility details and other Informations mentioned in that page
- Visit the homepage again and click the “Search and Apply” option
- A list of job openings available will be displayed in the screen
- Now click on the “Apply Here” button
- It will redirects you to a page where you have to log in with your username and password
- If you are not yet registered, then click the sign up option
- Fill up the Profile sheet with all the required details
- Applicants have to provide their Mobile number and a valid e-mail id for all the communications related to examination
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature with specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Check all the details once again and click the “ Final Submit” button
- After creating your profile, log in with your Login credentials and apply for your desired job
|Official Notification & Apply Online||icicicareers.com|
|ICICI Careers 2018 – Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application||February 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application form||March 2018|
Note: In this article we have discussed about ICICI Careers 2018. If you want to know about other latest Jobs available in this bank, then you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.