IBBI Recruitment 2018: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India has released a latest job advertisement for selecting suitable candidates under the category of Assistant Manager Posts with a total of 18 vacancies. In the Official notification it is mentioned recruitment process is conducted in such a way that the candidates were selected based on their performance in the Online Examination followed by Group Discussion and Interview. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for this IBBI Recruitment 2018 through online mode before the last date 14/03/2018. Other details related to this recruitment process will be clearly explained in the below section.
|IBBI Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager posts|
|No of Posts||18|
|Qualification||CA/ CS/ CMA/ L.L.B, MBA/ Masters degree|
|Selection Type||Online Examination, Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
IBBI Recruitment 2018
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) was formed on 1st October 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. It acts as a regulator for overseeing insolvency proceedings and entities such as Insolvency Professional agencies (IPA), Insolvency Professionals (IP) and Information Utilities (IU) in India. It writes and enforcing rules for the transactions namely corporate insolvency resolution, corporate liquidation, individual insolvency resolution and individual bankruptcy under the code. Now this board has announced a recruitment notification in its official website for filling the vacant positions of 18 Assistant Manager Vacancies in their organization. Eligible candidates are required to apply through online mode by visiting the official website www.ibbi.gov.in from 22nd February 2018 to 14th March 2018.
IBBI Vacancies 2018
|S.No||Designation Name||No of posts||Salary Offered|
|01||Assistant Manager||18||Rs.28150- 55600/-|
Salary Offered: A Consolidated amount will be given as a monthly salary with other allowances such as House allowance, Transport, LFC and Medical benefits as applicable depending on the rules and regulations followed in the organization.
- Pay scale Range: Rs. 28150 – 55600/-
Eligibility Criteria for IBBI Jobs 2018
If you are interested to apply for IBBI Jobs 2018, then you must have to go through all the eligibility conditions mentioned in this section.
Academic qualification: Applicants should have completed the below mentioned Educational qualification from a recognized University or institution.
- CA/ CS/ CMA/ L.L.B
- MBA (Finance)/ Masters in Economics/ Masters in Commerce
Upper Age Limit: Applicants have to satisfy the below specified Upper Age Limit as on the date 01-03-2018.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years
Age Relaxation: Upper Age limit is relaxable for reserved categories like SC, ST & OBC as per the reservation rules followed in the Organization.
- OBC: 31 years
- SC/ST: 33 years
Selection Method for IBBI Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: The selection committee will conduct below mentioned recruitment procedures for selecting the right candidates in their Organization.
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to submit Application for Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Candidates have to pay the below prescribed non-refundable application fees through online/ offline mode.
- General, OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST, PWD: Nil
Steps for Online Application: Candidates with the required eligibility conditions can start filling their applications through only online mode and application submitted in any other forms should not be accepted. The steps involved in online application process are listed below,
- Visit the official web portal, “www.ibbi.gov.in“
- Click on the Careers link and download the Recruitment notification
- Read each and every information given in the notification carefully
- Click the “Apply Online” button and it will directs you to a new window
- To register application, click on the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- After entering all the details, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen
- Login with the Registration Number and Password and fill the remaining details
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the correct specifications mentioned in the advertisement
- After checking all the details once again click on the “Final Submit” button
- Pay the application fees in available mode
- After paying the Application fees, click the submit button
- Now take a print out of the Application form for future reference
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Online Application||22nd February 2018|
|Last date for Online application submission||14th March 2018|
Note: Here, in this section we have so far highlighted all the information related to IBBI Recruitment 2018. If you still having any doubt means you are then advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com.