IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment 2017: Here is the good news for the candidate who is looking for various career opportunities in Indian Air Force. A latest announcement has been made by the Indian Air Force for the recruitment of 132 Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts in their Organization. Candidates who have all the required Eligibility criteria alone can participate in this IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment 2017 so that they have to apply offline within 30 days from the date of Advertisement. Therefore Eligible Candidates who are interested in this Recruitment can find all the related Informations in this section.
|IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Qualification||12th Standard, ITI, Matriculation||Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Skill Test||Application Mode||Online|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs||No of Openings||132|
IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment 2017
Eastern Air Command is one of the five operational commands of the Indian Air Force, currently headquartered in Shillong (Meghalaya). It is established during the rapid extension of the Indian Air Force. They had disseminated a job notification recently, for the recruitment of Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts Posts. Aspiring candidates who are endeavored to get in to Defence Department, shall avail the opportunity of IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment 2017. So dedicated candidates can grab this wonderful opportunity and we wish them to start a successful career in Indian Air Force. Before applying for this Recruitment candidates must make sure that they will meet all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official website.To apply for the desired post, eligible candidates can send your applications by Offline mode.
Post Wise IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|11||Ward Sahayika/ Avah||01|
Pay Scale & Allowance: Shortlisted candidates for IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Jobs are only appointed in concerned posts. During his/ her period of service, salary will be in pre-revised pay scale with grade pay. Especially, women employees will avail other benefits also.
- Rs.5200-20200/- + GP 1800/ 1900 (Vary for different Posts)
Eligibility Criteria for IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment 2017
Candidate must have a clear idea about all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The detailed Eligibility criteria is listed below
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard/ ITI/ Matriculation from a recognized board or University for all Posts.
- Intermediate / 12th Standard
- ITI in relevant discipline
Age Limitation: Criteria given as per the recruitment rules are the applicants should meet the age limit between 18 to 25 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on the last date of receipt of application.
- Beteween 18 to 25 years.
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be Applicable to different Category of Students according to rules adopted in Indian Air Force.
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen – Service rendered plus three years
Selection Procedure: In first stage, applications received in IAF HQ Eastern Air Command will be shortlisted. Those candidates are only contacted by the selection team for giving their presence in written test/ practical test.Selected candidates through this exam will be given appointment subject to the verification of character & antecedents, caste, educational qualification and submission of medical fitness certificate.
- Written test/ practical test
How to Apply for IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment 2017
The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the Official website indianairforce.nic.in
- In the Careers Page Click the IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Download the Notification and read all the Instructions mentioned in it carefully.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form.
- Fill all the required details and Affix a recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Send the Application form along with all the Necessary documents to any Air Force Station of their choice based on their own interest.
- Envelope Containing the Application Form should be Super Scribed with “ Application for the Post of……………….”
Documents to Attach: The properly filled in application form should be attached with the photocopies of the below listed documents.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Any other required documents
- One self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.5/-
|Official Notification||Click here|
|IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||within 30 days from the date of Advertisement|
In this section we have discussed about IAF HQ Eastern Air Command Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Individuals who are eagerly waiting for Air Force related Jobs were advised to visit this section regularly. Candidates having further doubts are requested to write on our comment section.