HWB Recruitment 2018: An advertisement has been delivered from Heavy Water Board – Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in Employment news. It informs about 209 vacancies under the posts of Stipendiary Trainees are going to be filled for its Heavy Water Plants located at different parts of India. Candidates who desires to apply for Heavy Water Board Jobs, must have completed their academic qualification as mentioned in the advertisement. Additional more information required for the recruitment is given in the below section.
|HWB Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Board||Heavy Water Board – Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Post Name||Category-I & Category-II Stipendiary Trainee Posts|
|Qualification||ITI, 12th Standard, Diploma in Engineering,Bachelor’s degree|
HWB Recruitment 2018
Heavy Water Board is a constituent unit, under the department of atomic energy of the Government of India. The organization is primarily responsible for the production of Heavy Water and it is one of the largest manufacturers of Heavy Water. They had advertised their current need of Category-I & Category-II Stipendiary Trainee Posts in printed media, before a few days ago. In the above said posts, more than two hundred vacancies are available, which is to be filled with professional staffs. On eligibility basis call letters are offered to the applied candidates for Written Examination and other events. To receive the intimation for selection, aspiring candidates have to register your applications in advance. Herein, we had discussed more about HWB Recruitment 2018, in elaborate manner.
Heavy Water Board Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1||Category-I Stipendiary Trainee||70||Rs. 16,000 /-|
|2||Category-II Stipendiary Trainee||139||Rs. 10,500 /-|
Remuneration Offered: After completion of selection process,shortlisted aspirants are posted in concerned designations and an attractive amount of monthly salary will be provided as per the norms followed in the organization.
- For Category-I Stipendiary Trainee posts: Rs. 16,000 /-
- For Category-II Stipendiary Trainee posts: Rs. 10,500 /-
Eligibility Criteria for HWB Recruitment 2018
Qualifications Required: Applying candidates should have passed their essential academic qualification from a recognized board or university.
- 12th Standard
- Diploma in Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree
Age Restriction: The upper and lower age limits of the applied candidates are considered as per the recruitment norms of Heavy Water Board.
- For Posts No. 01: 18 to 24 years
- For Posts No. 02: 18 to 22 years
Selection Procedure for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: On verifying all the online applications, suitable applications are scrutinized. The chosen applicants will be intimated through your registered e-mail id to attend the below mentioned recruitment steps,
- For Post No. 01: Written Test & Interview
- For Post No. 02:Written Test & Trade/ Skill Test
How to Apply Online for HWB Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Applicants who want to participate in this HWB Recruitment 2018 have to pay the below mentioned application fees by means of online/ offline mode as listed below,
- General: Rs. 100 /-
- SC/ST, PWD, EXSM & Women: Nil
Steps for Online Application: Candidates who intend to get into any of the posts said above should have to submit your applications in online. If you feel hard to apply, use the following online application procedure.
- At first, visit the website “www.hwb.gov.in” or “www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment” tab available on the website and read the official notification.
- After that, hit on “New User Registration”
- Fill all the mandatory information in the registration form and click on “Create User”
- If you have successfully registered, then only system generated username and password will be generated. (Existing users skip the registration procedure and directly enter into your profile.)
- Complete your profile by clicking “Profile Creation”
- Check the filled in details and upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature.
- Save the details and then enter into your profile by using the login credentials (User Name & Password).
- Hit on “Online application” and select your desired post.
- Against the post, select the link “Click here to Apply” and complete the application process.
- Finally press on “Submit” button, proceed for remitting the fee and take a print out of the submitted application form.
Dates to Remember
- Starting date to submit the online application – 26th May 2018
- Last date to submit the online application – 25th June 2018
Note: The above all illustrated sections carry the information relevant to HWB Recruitment 2018. To get more details, refer the official notification which is attached in this section itself.