HWB Recruitment 2017: An employments notice has been delivered from Heavy Water Board – Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in the media of newspaper. It informs about 61 vacancies in the following posts of Fire/ Station/ Sub Officer, Fireman and Driver. Candidates seem apt to apply for Heavy Water Board Jobs, must have finished academic qualification relevant to each of the post. Apart from that, applicants must be experienced in this field. Additional more information required for the recruitment is given below,
|Board||Heavy Water Board – Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Post Name||Officer, fireman and Driver|
HWB Recruitment 2017
Heavy Water Board is a constituent unit, under the department of atomic energy of the Government of India. The organization is primarily responsible for the production of Heavy Water and it is one of the largest manufacturers of Heavy Water. They had advertized their current need of Officer, Fireman and Driver in printed media, before a few days ago. In the above said posts, more than fifty vacancies are available, which is to be filled with professional staffs.
Schooling education with certification in relevant course is preferred. However, posts in the Grade of Officer will be occupied with BE Graduates in Fire Engineering. On eligibility basis call letters are offered to the applied candidates for selection. To receive the intimation for selection, aspiring candidates have to register your applications in advance. Herein, we had discussed more about HWB Recruitment 2017, in elaborate manner.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|1||Dy. Chief Fire Officer/ A||02||6 yrs|
|2||Station Officer/ A||01||5 yrs|
|3||Sub Officer/ B||06||12 yrs|
|4||Leading Fireman/ A||11||8 yrs|
|6||Driver/ Operator||03||3 yrs|
Qualifications Required: Aspirants who have qualified in Matriculation or above levels will come under consideration for Heavy Water Board Recruitment. Besides, all those posts requires certificate in Sub Officers Course of National Fire Service, except for the post of Driver. And valid Driving License is necessary for all the posts.
- For Dy. Chief Fire/ Station Officer – BE (Fire Engineering)
- For other posts – SSC or equivalent
Necessary Experience: Apart from the basic qualification, experience is very important to apply for Heavy Water Board Jobs. The exact experience requirement in years is mentioned in the above tabular column.
Age Restriction: The upper and lower age limits of the applied candidates are considered as per the recruitment norms of Heavy Water Board.
Selection Process: On verifying all the online applications, suitable applications are selected. The chosen applicants will be intimated through your registered e-mail to attend the written test or interview.
- Written test/ Interview
Salary Offered: After completion of selection process, capable aspirants are posted in concerned designations and entitled them with an attractive amount of salary.
How to Apply Online for HWB Recruitment 2017
Candidates who intend to get into any of the posts said above should have to submit your applications in online, promptly. If you feel hard to apply, use the following online application procedure.
- At first, visit the website “www.hwb.gov.in” or “www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment” tab available on the website and read the official notification.
- After that, hit on “New User Registration”
- Fill all the mandatory information in the registration form and click on “Create User”
- If you have successfully registered, then only system generated username and password will be generated. (Existing users skip the registration procedure and directly enter into your profile.)
- Complete your profile by clicking “Profile Creation”
- Check the filled in details and upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature.
- Save the details and then enter into your profile by using the login credentials (User Name & Password).
- Hit on “Online application” and select your desired post.
- Against the post, select the link “Click here to Apply” and complete the application process.
- Finally press on “Submit” button, proceed for remitting the fee and take a print out of the submitted application form.
Dates to Remember
- Starting date to submit the online application – 1st Apr 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 25th Apr 2017
Note: The above all illustrated sections carry the information relevant to HWB Recruitment 2017. To get more details, refer the official notification.