HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has previously made an employment notification in its official website for the recruitment of 282 candidates under the designation of Laboratory Attendant, Fire Station Officer and other posts in their Organization. While referring the Official notification we come to know that the candidates were selected based on recruitment process consisting of Written Exam. After knowing this, now every candidate is looking forward to download their Admit card for attending the above mentioned event. In order to help candidates, in this section we have provided all the complete details for downloading HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018 in a step by step manner.
|HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018- Highlights|
|Exam Name||HSSC Lab Attendant Exam 2018|
|Material||HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018 Download|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is the Exam conducting Authority which is undertaken by the Government of Haryana. The main aim of this Commission is to recruit employees by conducting Competitive Exams for various departments in the Government of Haryana. A candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the HSSC Official website can apply for various posts available in the Haryana Government.
This HSSC Lab Attendant Exam 2018 is a direct recruitment announced by the HSSC so that the selection can be done only based on the performance of the candidates in written Exam. Since the selection process consists of only written Exam, the competition among the aspirants will be high and they have to score more marks to get selected. It is necessary that the candidates have to show the Admit Card to the Invigilator at the time of Written Examination. Without HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018, one is allowed inside the Examination Hall. If any candidates download the Admit Card, it will contain some of the important details as listed below,
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Exam
- Exam Venue
- Instructions to Candidates
Important Things to be Followed: If anyone going to attend the Written Examination of HSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment 2018, then they have to follow the below mentioned things.
- Candidate’s photograph should be clearly visible at the Admit Card
- Reach the Examination venue 1 hour before the actual start of the Examination
- Since it is a Written Examination, fill the OMR sheets carefully without any mistakes
- Carry a blue/ black pen with you for shading the correct answers in the OMR sheet
- Candidates were not allowed to write anything in the Admit Card
- Keep your Mobile phones and study materials outside the Exam Hall
- Candidates are advised to maintain complete silence in the Examination Centre
HSSC Lab Attendant Exam 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a vacancy notification for filling the vacant positions of Laboratory Attendant and other designations for a total of 282 posts. Here the candidates were selected by conducting a Written Examination only. Some other details related to HSSC Lab Attendant Exam 2018 is as listed below,
Eligibility Conditions: Candidates must fulfill all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the advertisement, without which their application will not be accepted and no Admit card will be issued for the particular candidate.
- Academic Qualification: Matriculation, Diploma
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
Selection Process: The recruitment process consists of a single stage method by organizing a Written Examination only. So that, candidates will be shortlisted based on the Merit list by calculating the corresponding cut off marks.
- Written Examination
Exam Pattern: All the candidates have to attend the written Exam for a total of 90 marks. Questions will be normally asked from the above mentioned subjects.
- Questions will be of Objective Type conducted in Offline/ Online Mode
- Each question will have 5 options
- Questions will be asked from the above mentioned subjects for a total of 90 marks
- Exam will be conducted for a total duration of 120 minutes (2 Hours)
- 10 marks will be given for Socio economic criteria and experience
- All the questions will be asked only in English language
|S.No||Name of Tests||Maximum Marks Awarded||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||90||120 minutes (2 Hours)|
How to Download HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018
The exact date for issuing HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018 is not mentioned in the official website till now. Usually the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will release the Hall tickets 10-15 days prior to the date of Written Exam. However, in order to avoid the last minute confusions now itself we have provided the steps for downloading HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018 as listed below,
- Initially visit the official website of HSSC, hssc.gov.in”
- In the homepage, search for the corresponding link belongs to “HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018”
- Click the particular link and enter the Registration Number and Password
- After that, click the submit button so that your Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Now read all the instructions indicated in the “ HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018”
|Official Notification||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Last date for Online Application||22nd January 2018|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Admit Cards will be issued from||Updated soon|
Note: Here in this section, we have highlighted all the information related to HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018. If you still have any doubts in downloading your admit card then feel free to write on our comment section.