Hindustan Shipyard Ltd (HSL) is inviting applications from dynamic and result oriented personnel for various posts under shipbuilding and ship repair sector. Only experienced professionals are eligible to apply for HSL Recruitment 2017. Those specified candidates can submit their applications through proper channel before the closing date. Individuals who are all interested in this recruitment are asked to go through the below given detailed information.
|HSL Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Manager, Engineer||No of Posts||52|
|Qualification||Degree/ Diploma, etc||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview||Job Nature||Regular Basis|
HSL Recruitment 2017
HSL is located in Visakhapatnam on the east coast of India. It is belonging to the shipbuilding industry which is owned by Government of India. It is responsible for shipbuilding, ship repairs, submarine construction and refits, design and construction of onshore and offshore structures and many others.
They have recently updated the vacancies for the posts of Managers and Engineers. As there are only limited openings available, eligible candidates are asked to send their applications for HSL Recruitment 2107 as soon as possible. Selection shall be done through one or two recruitment methods. Appointments will be offered only to the dynamic candidates. Based on their education and experiences they will be offered high emolument packages.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Deputy General Manager||1||48 years||Rs.81296/-|
|2.||Deputy Manager||1||35 years||Rs.50903/-|
|3.||Contract Engineer||50||61 years||Rs.50000/-|
Emoluments Offered: Appointees will be offered great compensation packages as listed below.
- Deputy General Manager: Rs.32900 to 58000/-
- Deputy Manager: Rs.20600 to 46500/-
- Contract Engineer: Based on qualification and experiences.
Education: Aspirants should have completed their education from recognized universities/ institutions.
Deputy General Manager: PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA
- Labour & Social Welfare
- Labour Studies
- PM & IR
- HR Management, etc
Deputy Manager: Degree with B.E/ Divisional Officers Course
Contract Engineer: Degree/ Diploma/ Equivalent
Experiences: Candidates must have obtained experiences in relevant fields.
- Deputy General Manager posts: 2 to 15 years
- Deputy Manager jobs: 5 to 10 years
- Contract Engineer posts: 7 years
Age Constraints: Applicant’s age will be calculated as on 31st July 2017.
- Deputy General Manager: 48 years
- Deputy Manager: 30 to 35 years
- Contract Engineer: 55 to 61 years
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable for the following categories as per Government rules.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman categories: As per rules
Recruitment Process: Selection of desirable candidates will be done through multiple processes.
- Written Test
Applying Procedure for HSL Recruitment 2017
Examination Fee: Applicant’s have to pay their application charges through Demand Draft, which should be drawn in favour of M/s Hindustan Shipyard Ltd, payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Application fee: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates: No registration fee
- Payment mode: Offline
Procedure to apply online:
Candidates who are all eligible to apply for HSL Recruitment 2017 are encouraged to submit their applications online before the last date. Aspirants can make use of the below given simple procedures to apply for Manager and Engineer posts.
- Open the HSL website “hslvizag.in”.
- Click “careers” under Human Resource.
- Now select the link “Current Openings” to view the latest vacancies.
- In that page click on “Apply now” link for the post you are going to apply for.
- Register the basics details of applicants and then click “Submit/ Login”
- Then using the registration id and date of birth open the online application.
- Fill all the mandatory details asked for in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of signature and photograph.
- Enter the payment details in online application.
- Preview to check whether the details given are correct.
- Save the application and then press “Submit”
- Take the hardcopy of the submitted online application for further use.
Procedure for Hardcopy Submission:
Printed copy of filled online application should be send with the self attached copies of following documents and DD. Candidates are advised to write the Registration number, Name and Date of Birth of the applicants in the back side of bank demand draft before sending.
- Education certificate and Mark sheets
- Provisional certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Experience certificate, etc
Application form and its enclosures should reach the “General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005”. It should be send through the Postal/ Courier Services before the closing date.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Commencing date for online application submission||1st July 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||31st July 2017|
|Closing date to submit hardcopy of application||16th August 2017|
As per notice, we have discussed the details about application procedure, selection methods and many others of HSL Recruitment 2017 in the above section. Aspirants who want to know details about reservations and any others can refer the official notification of this recruitment.