HPSC Recruitment 2018: Agriculture and Farmers Welfare department is now suffering due to the non availability of required staffs in Group ‘B’ cadre. These vacancies are going to be fulfilled by Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), so they had scattered out an official notification recently. On referring the official notice, this recruitment is suitable only for Bachelors or Masters Degree holders in particular stream. More details about HPSC Recruitment 2018 are illustrated below.
|HPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Divisional Engineer, Assistant Director and Scientific Officer|
|No of Vacancies||29|
|Qualification||Bachelors/ Masters Degree|
|Last Date||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
HPSC Recruitment 2018
Public Service Commission (PSC) in every state is established by the constitution of India. It has the main role to conduct examinations for the recruitment to state services and to advice the Governor in all disciplinary matters. One among that is Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), now it releases the advertisement for the recruitment of staffs in Divisional Engineer, Assistant Director and Other Posts. The following vacancies are found in the department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Department and Forensic Science Laboratories.
Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher education is required to apply, apart from the educational qualification prescribed here. For shortlisting eligible aspirants under these posts, interview will be conducted soon next to the verification of applications received in the web portal. The place of posting of the employees will be all over the state of Haryana to attend the official work as directed by the authority. Appointed persons will be on probation for a period of 2 years. Additional more information about HPSC Recruitment 2018 in terms of eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure etc, is illustrated down.
HPSC Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)||29||42 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2||Assistant Director (Biology)||01||45 years||Rs.39100/-|
|3||Senior Scientific Officer (Serology)||01||Rs.34800/-|
|4||Assistant Director (DNA)||01||Rs.39100/-|
|5||Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)||01||Rs.34800/-|
Pay Scale & Grade Pay Offered: The pay scale and respective Grade Pay offered to the posts of Sub divisional Engineer, Senior Scientific Officer and Assistant Director are tabulated below.
|Designation||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Sub Divisional Engineer/ Senior Scientific Officer||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.5400/-|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2018
Nationality: Aspirants who are belonging to the citizens of following nations can apply for the latest HPSC Recruitment.
- Indian origin who has migrated from other countries
Academic Qualification: The below mentioned educational qualification is required to apply for HPSC Vacancies. Intending candidates should have completed the educational qualification from any recognized institution.
- Sub Divisional Engineer – Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology (Civil)
- Assistant Director/ Senior Scientific Officer – M.Sc (Zoology, Botany, Physical Anthropology etc.)
Required Experience: Except for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer, all other designations required some years of experience in related field.
- Assistant Director – 8 years
- Senior Scientific Officer – 3 years
Age Restriction: Applicants should not below the lower age limit given and not exceed the upper age limit. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on 1st February 2018.
- Assistant Director – 21 to 45 years
- Sub Divisional Engineer – 17 to 42 years
- Senior Scientific Officer – 20 to 45 years
Age Concession: Beyond the upper age prescribed above, age relaxation would be possible for the candidates who are falling under some of the reserved categories.
- Government service employees – 5 years
- SC/ BC/ Economically backward classes of Haryana – 5 years
- PWD (General Category) – 5 years
- PWD (SC/ BC Category) – 10 years
HPSC Recruitment Selection Process
Merely interview will be conducted by the commission, if the number of applications received in response of the HPSC Recruitment is minimum. If it is large, then this commission shortlists the applications based on the eligibility of candidates or holding screening test, as per the scenario at that time.
Applying Procedure for HPSC Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Candidates are advised to retain the fee challan after submitting the application form. After downloading the fee challan, deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India after 48 hours of filling the online application form. The application fee sent by other modes such as Cheque/ Draft/ IPO/ Net Banking will not be accepted.
- Male Candidates (General & Reserved category of other state) – Rs.500/-
- Female Candidates & Males (General & Reserved Category of Haryana Domiciles) – Rs.125/-
- PWD – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online
HPSC Online Application Guidelines
Job seekers, if you are interested in the HPSC Jobs, submit your applications in online mode. The step by step procedure to do the online registration is given below.
- Applicants need to visit the official site “www.hpsc.gov.in“
- Open the official notification and read the instructions, available under notification section
- Then, click on “Online Services” link available in the home page
- After that, Click on “Apply online” link and register first
- Select the post and click on “Continue” button
- It will be redirected to a login page
- Feed the Registration number, password and date of birth in the login page & hit on “Login” button
- It will open a new application form on the screen
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload all scanned documents in correct dimensions
- Cross check all the details and do corrections, if necessary
- Finally submit the application form
- Take printout of the application form for future use
|HPSC Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||30th January 2018|
|Closing date to apply online||1st March 2018|
|Last date for depositing the application fee||7th March 2018|
Note: Here you can get the information about some of the jobs openings going to be filled by HPSC. Also, we have attached the HPSC Recruitment 2018 PDF herein.