HPSC Recruitment 2017: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is looking towards deserving personnel who had registered in Veterinary or Dental Councils of India. As per the notification revealed by them, a vast amount of 310 vacancies recently bloomed under the designations of Veterinary Surgeon and Dental Surgeon. Aspirants, who acquire Bachelors Degree in relevant stream, shall make use of this wonderful opportunity. For knowing more details about the educational qualification, age, selection, salary etc, for HPSC Recruitment 2017 refer the below sections.
|Commission||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Veterinary Surgeon and Dental Surgeon|
HPSC Recruitment 2017
Public Service Commission (PSC) in every state is established by the constitution of India. It has the main role to conduct examinations for the recruitment to state services and to advice the Governor in all disciplinary matters. One among that is Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), now releases the advertisement for the recruitment of Veterinary Surgeons and Dental Surgeons. Apart from the educational qualification mentioned above, applicants should have adequate knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit languages.
Selected candidates via HPSC Recruitment 2017 will be posted throughout the Haryana State. The initial two years of the employees will be considered as probationary period and on completion of that period, they will be treated as regular employees. Scroll down the page further for gathering more details about the recruitment.
Post Wise Vacancy Details in HPSC:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II)||255||42 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2||Dental Surgeon (Class-II)||55|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants, who intends to apply should have accomplished with Bachelors Degree in concerned specializations given below. Additionally, they must have registered in Veterinary or Dental Councils.
- For Veterinary Surgeon – Bachelor (Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry)
- For Dental Surgeon – Bachelor Degree (Dental Surgery)
Age Restriction & Relaxation: Age of the candidates in between the below limits are considered against the designation of Veterinary Surgeon and Dental Surgeon. The crucial date for determining the eligibility is on 1st July 2016.
- Age limit for both the posts – 18 to 42 years
The below tabular column indicates the age relaxation applicable for each of the reserved categories, as per the recruitment rules of HPSC.
|SC/ BC/ EBP (Gen)||5 years|
|Unmarried women, divorced women||3 years|
|PWD category (SC/ ST)||10 years|
|PWD category (PWD)||5 years|
Selection Process: In accordance with the decision of the recruiting desk, selection will be made. It will be intimated in due course through their website.
Pay Scale & Allowance: In the below pay scale, aspirants who get enlisted for HPSC Jobs will get the monthly salary. In addition to that, they will be provided with the benefit of Grade Pay.
- Pay scale for both the posts – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay for both the posts – Rs.5400/-
Application Fee: On or before the last date mentioned, applying candidates have to deposit the fee through online generated Challan in State Bank of India. However, the application fee is waived for the Physically Handicapped persons of Haryana.
|General/ Dependent ESM of Haryana/ DFF||Rs.500/-|
|SC / BCA/BCB / EBP / Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and women candidates||Rs.125/-|
How to Apply for for HPSC Recruitment 2017
Already registered candidates in relevant medical councils are asked to submit your applications in online. To apply without doubts, you may follow the below guidelines.
- At first, visit the website “www.hpsc.gov.in”.
- After log on the website, go to “Advertisements” section and read the notification.
- Then, hit on “Online Application Services”
- Again click on “Apply Online”
- Select the post and click on “Continue”
- Thereafter, read the instructions and click on “Read & Continue”
- It will open and new application form.
- Fill the application form with required information and check the form for details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions, by using “Choose File”
- Hit on “Proceed” button and submit the application form.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 2nd May 2017
- Closing date to submit online application – 1st June 2017
- Closing date to deposit the application fee – 5th June 2017
Note: Candidates who are seeking for information about HPSC Recruitment 2017 shall refer the above sections. For more reference, read the official notification.