HPPSC Recruitment 2017: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has unveiled new direct recruitment notice to hire 58 numbers of human resources (inside/ outside state) for the teaching and non-teaching posts given below. All these are government jobs, but not permanent. Freshers with good academic records in veterinary science/ engineering fields are having most opportunities for employment under this HPPSC recruitment 2017. The reservation benefits would be given only to bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh (particularly SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-SM/ Disabled persons). Other eligibility requirements and applying details of this selection are given down.
|Commission||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Positions||Assistant Professor, Scientific Officer, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||58||Last Date||25-04-2017|
|Education||M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.V.Sc & A.H/ Degree/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC Recruitment 2017
HPPSC is responsible for conducting examinations for recruitment to state services and to advise the Governor on disciplinary matters. To fill the employee vacant seats in Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Engineering College, Regional Forensic Science Laboratories, etc. functioning beneath the Technical Education, Animal Husbandry, Home, Printing & Stationery and Information & Public Relations departments of Himachal Pradesh, HPPSC has launched this recruitment notice now. Even serving government employees in other cadres can apply by receiving proper permission from head of departments. Those who are submitting applications before due date will be issued with admit cards to participate in test and interview rounds of selection. Finally based on interview marks HPPSC will do appointments in respective departments, on category-wise merit basis.
Designation Wise HPPSC Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Department/ Designation||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|A.||Department of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training|
|1.||Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)||5||45 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2.||Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering)||5|
|3.||Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering)||4|
|B.||Department of Animal Husbandry|
|1.||Veterinary Officer||39||45 years||Rs.39100/-|
|C.||Department of Home|
|1.||Scientific Officer (DNA)||2||45 years||Rs.34800/-|
|D.||Department of Printing & Stationery|
|1.||Assistant Controller (Printing Offset)||1||45 years||Rs.34800/-|
|E.||Department of Information & Public Relations|
Academic Profile: The minimum educational requirements that should be possessed by appliers of HPPSC recruitment 2017 are listed here.
- Assistant Professor posts: E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech in relevant branch of Engineering with 60% marks
- Veterinary Officer job: V.Sc and A.H. with registration in Council
- Scientific Officer post: 2nd class Sc in Molecular Biology/ Human Biology/ Human Genetics/ Bio-Technology/ Microbiology/ Forensic Science / Physical Anthropology / Bio-Chemistry or equivalent
- Assistant Controller job: Sc with Degree in Printing Technology (Offset Printing) or equivalent
- Sub-Editor designation: Degree or PG Degree or PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Public Relations & Advertising subjects
Work Experience: Research training and analytical work experience in relevant fields is also mandatory to apply against Scientific Officer jobs under HPPSC. For other designations, experience is a desirable criterion.
- Minimum requisite experience for Scientific Officer post: 3 years
- Desirable experience for Sub-Editor posts: 3 years
Age Constraints: Individuals aged between 18 to 45 years suits for these teaching/ non-teaching posts. Cut-off date used for computing age limits is 1st January 2017. The bonafide candidates of Himachal Pradesh will be given with relaxations, if they fall under any of these categories.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ WFF/ PWDs of HP: 5 years
- Government employees/ Ex-serviceman of HP: as per rules
Recruitment Procedure: Recruiting authorities will go through the applications submitted by interested candidates. Incomplete or applications without fee details will be rejected. List of candidates who are provisionally admitted for test will be updated in HPPSC’s official website page. Only those citizens will get the admission certificate to appear in examination.
The printout copy of online recruitment application and other self attested copies of documents should be submitted by aspirants while coming for exam. This test is conducted just to shortlist the large number of applicants for interview/ personality test. Original credentials should be produced for verification on interview date, by contestants. Depending upon interview performance, final selection would be done.
- Screening Test/ Examination
- Interview/ Personality Test
Emoluments Offered: Depending upon Class-I/ Class-II position candidates are placed under each department, the salary package will also differ. During this engagement, aspirants may also get other allowances and benefits as per government orders.
- Assistant Professor/ Veterinary Officer position: Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- For all other designations: Rs.10300 – 34800/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.4200 – 6000/-
Examination Fee: Applicants have to remit the examination fee depending upon their category, to get considered for this HPPSC recruitment 2017. Either by using e-Challan form or e-payment (Debit/ Credit Card facilities) option available in HPPSC website, this non-refundable fee can be paid.
- General category: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC of HP: Rs.100/-
- Ex-serviceman/ Visually impaired persons of HP: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Offline/ Online
How to Apply Online for HPPSC Recruitment 2017
Online Recruitment Application (ORA) is given in HPPSC official website page. Using that link, he/ she can apply for this recruitment. The guidelines are given here.
- Open the page hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- Click the “Apply Online” tab in homepage.
- Press “Sign-Up” to do new user registration.
- Enter the basic particulars asked in registration form and click “Create User”.
- The latest notifications will display.
- Against the post which you wish to apply press “Click to Apply”.
- Now start filling the application and upload the scanned passport size photograph, signature.
- For doing any changes in entered information use “Edit Application” option.
- By clicking “Continue”, a declaration will be displayed.
- Click “I Accept, Submit My Application”.
- Choose the online payment mode and do the transaction.
- Then take printout of e-receipt, submitted application.
- Those who are choosing offline payment should relogin again (after fee payment) and click the “Fee Details” link.
- Enter the bank details, transaction number and date of deposit details.
- Hit “Update Fee Details” and then take printout of application form.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Final date for filling online application – 25th Apr 2017
Note: The teaching and non-teaching job vacancies that are currently open in government departments of Himachal Pradesh and its application submission details are elaborated above. Refer the HPPSC official notice to know more.
|SSC CGL Exam Notification||SSC CGL Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Model Question Paper|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||SSC CGL Result|
|SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2017||SSC Notification 2017|