HPCL Recruitment 2017: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has decided to recruit some adroit candidates for Technician posts under varied disciplines. The focus behind this enrollment is to hire right persons capable of supporting its mission in the productivity/ quality/ profitability, etc. levels. Sometimes appointees may also get a chance to work under any of the Indian Government departments, during this service. If readers are eager to apply for this HPCL Recruitment 2017, then submit online applications for any one discipline (relevant to Academic). But appliers must have the ability to work actively in any of the shift times, prescribed by management.
|Organisation||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Designation||Assistant Boiler Technician, Assistant Process Technician|
|Vacancy Nos||76||Last Date||22-06-2017|
HPCL Recruitment 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a governmental Oil and Natural Gas Company. Now it is steadily growing over the years, while some of its products are lubricant, petrochemical, petroleum, etc. A new recruitment drive has been planned by HPCL, for final year students or others with diploma qualification on following disciplines.
Within the country/ abroad, appointees may be transferred to any of the SBUs/ Divisions of Corporation in metro cities or others. Initial appointment begins with the role of probationer for one year. Designees who are finishing this period successfully by qualifying in the technical competency test & project, satisfactory performance, good conduct report, etc. will get a chance to serve in this Company till retirement.
HPCL Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Post Nos||Salary||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Boiler Technician||09||Rs. 45000/-||25 Yrs|
|2||Assistant Process Technician||67|
Educational Profile: Candidates possessing 3 years full time Diploma Engineering qualification on relevant streams are eligible to apply for this HPCL recruitment 2017. This education must be obtained from any AICTE approved/ UGC recognized/ Deemed University.
- For Officer posts: Diploma in Chemical , Mechanical disciplines
The minimum marks expected for General/ OBC (NCL) category is 60% and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates must have obtained atleast 50% marks in this qualifying examination.
Age Limit: Upper age is 25 years to apply for the Officer posts under HPCL. This age limit is applicable only for the General category aspirants, as on 30th June 2017. For giving age concessions, Presidential directives are followed.
- For SC/ ST/ J&K Domicile/ Ex-Serviceman & Commissioned Officers: 5 years
- For OBC under NCL category: 3 years
- For PWD personnel’s: 10 years
- For PWD under (SC/ ST) category: 15 years
- For PWD under (OBC) category: 13 years
Selection Criteria: The academic scores obtained by appliers in concerned disciplines will be assessed and a list will be prepared by recruitment team in the order of category & department. Only those applicants who are scoring high marks will be invited for the interview process of selection in HPCL, for technician posts.
- Initial Screening
- Personal Interview
Salary and Allowances: Appointment to these Officer posts will be done under salary grade ‘C’ and the approximate CTC of designees will be around 09.50 Lacs. Retiremental benefits, Gratuity, DA, Provident Fund, etc. are also applicable.
- Salary Range for Technician posts: Rs.45000/- PM
Application Charges: Choose the mode of payment as online (Credit/ Debit Card)/ offline (using SBI Challan at HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001) and pay the prescribed amount of application fee for this HPCL recruitment 2017. This fee is non-refundable in any cases. The service tax and bank charges of Rs.35/- is also included in the application fee.
- Cost of Application: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWDs: Fee exemption
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
How to Submit Application for HPCL Recruitment 2017
Candidates can follow the below given instructions to apply for this recruitment. Valid email id, necessary documents and scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature, etc. should be kept in hands of appliers before beginning to register for these jobs.
- Open the website page hpclcareers.com.
- Under “Career Opportunities” section, hit the concerned “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the requisite information in Technician job application and upload the scanned copies.
- Verify the entered details and save it.
- After hitting the “Submit” button, 12 digit application number will be generated.
- Then choose the payment mode and do the transaction.
- Finally take printout copy of registered application, for future reference.
For queries pertaining to this employment, report to Corporate Recruitment team using email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online registration will enable from this date – 22nd May 2017
- Last date for doing online registration – 22nd Jun 2017
- Tentative date for GATE-2017 exam – 27th Jun 2017.
Note: The recruitment that was going to be conducted in HPCL through Academic marks are illustrated on above paragraphs. For further information, just go through the official notification.