HP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017: In Himachal Pradesh, there are 50 job vacancies existing for Range Forest Officer positions. This is a government opening but appointment will be done only on contract basis. Physically and mentally strong persons are needed to serve below these posts, whether male/ female. The recruitment circular says individuals graduated in Forestry discipline are having more seats. Knowledge of customs manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh will remains as a plus to appliers. Other details of this HP Forest Officer recruitment 2017 are summarised down.
|Commission||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Designation||Range Forest Officer|
|Vacancy Nos||50||Last Date||11-04-2017|
|Qualification||B.Sc/ Any Degree|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC), the state government recruiting agency is going to conduct this recruitment, for Forest Department. Entrance examination and personality type of tests will be organized by Commission, to citizens who are submitting job applications through internet site. In the matters of general interest, communication (English/ Hindi) and medical standards, candidates who are found better will get opted i.e. suitability of candidates for this public service will be determined. The selection list will be published finally in the Commission’s website. Till completion of contractual time span, he/ she will serve as a Class-II Gazetted Officer.
Vacancy Details in Himachal Pradesh
|No.||Position Name||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Range Forest Officer||50||31 years||Rs.34800/-|
Educational Requirements: The qualification required to apply against these Forest Officer vacancies is a completed Degree from any government approved College/ University.
- For Forest Officer posts: Degree in any of the disciplines
- Computer Application/ Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Veterinary Science
Age Constraints: Individuals must have attained 18 years of age to apply for this HP Forest Officer recruitment 2017 and candidates whose age is below 31 years are wanted. But for government servants the upper age is separately fixed by Commission. Cut-off date used for computing age limits is 1st January 2017.
- Age limit of government servants: 42 years
The state government has decided to give relaxations for the following categories, who are appealing for these Forest Officer jobs.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ WFF/ PWDs of HP: 5 years
- For Ex-Serviceman of HP: as per rules
Recruitment Methods: Eligible appliers will be issued with the admission certificates to appear in written examination first. Two compulsory papers (General Knowledge & General English) and two optional papers (Subject related or equivalent) will be included in the exam.
Then by shortlisting maximum number of contestants based on written test marks (45% and above secured persons), he/ she shall be further called for physical tests i.e. height, chest standards checkup and walking 25/ 16 Kms on foot within 4 hours.
Again qualifying candidates in physical test will be contacted for final round of selection, which is Interview. The moral integrity, leadership, depth of interest of contestants will be judged through this personality test and final appointment decisions will be taken.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
Emoluments Offered: Only on contract basis appointments are going to be done. So Forest department will give a total emolument of Rs.15100/- per month, by combining the basic pay and Grade pay. During this engagement, admissible allowances would also be offered.
- Pay Band Range: Rs.10300 – 34800/-
- Grade pay: Rs.4800/-
Examination Fee: Using downloaded electronic Challan form or by online payment gateway, exam fee for this HP Forest Officer recruitment 2017 can be paid by appliers. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Fee of General Category: Rs.400/-
- Fee of SC/ ST/ OBC of HP region: Rs.100/-
- Fee of Ex-SM/ Visually Impaired persons of HP: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for HP Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
Online Recruitment Application (ORA) should be filled and submitted by aspirants who are willing to enter on these Forest Officer jobs. The guidelines for submitting application are,
- Open hp.gov.in/hppsc website page.
- Read the detailed advertisement from “Notification” section.
- Then go back to homepage and hit “Apply Online”.
- Do the new registration by Signing up.
- Using user id and password login and fill the personal/ educational information in application.
- Scanned copies of requisite document copies and photo, signature should be upload
- By clicking “Edit” menu, aspirants can do changes in filled form.
- Then press “Continue”. Accept the declaration and hit “Submit My Application”.
- Proceed for making e-payment or printing e-challan.
- The ORA application that is submitted should also be taken as printout copy.
Individuals, who are remitting fee through offline mode should relogin the website again using applicant id, password and should enter the fee paid details before last date. Otherwise their application will not be accepted.
For any clarification in ORA(s), candidates can contact HPPSC directly through numbers: 1800-180-8004 or Phone No. 0177-2624313/ 2629739/ 2629738.
- Link for applying online will open upto – 11th Apr 2017
Note: The temporary government jobs that are vacant under HP Forest Department and its application submitting information are illustrated above neatly. Refer the official notice for more details.