HP Forest Department Recruitment 2017: Himachal Pradesh (HP) Forest Department has come with a fruitful notification, which is highlighting now in the official website. Through this official notification, HP Forest Department notified clearly about 174 vacancies in Forest Guard designation availed in various regions. It would be favored for aspirants those who have qualified in Senior Secondary level. This fabulous job opportunity must be beneficial for those who wait for such recruitment’s long lasting days. More details about HP Forest Department Recruitment 2017 are discussed below,
|Authority||Himachal Pradesh (HP) Forest Department|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HP Forest Department Recruitment 2017
The forests of Himachal Pradesh are known for its flora, which for the conspicuous vegetation. It is fully controlled by the Himachal Pradesh (HP) Forest Department and state government. Here hundreds of job opportunities available for those who have guts to work in the Forest areas. From the post name Forest Guard itself, we know it requires physical fitness and able to handle risky situations. Applications are accepted by these Forest Department in online mode. Those wilful aspirants are then subject to multiple selection stages to check their mental and physical ability. Region wise vacancy details and the necessity requirements for HP Forest Department Recruitment 2017 are narrated below.
HP Forest Guard Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Location||Post Nos|
|10||WL (S) Shimla||06|
|11||WL (N) Dharmasala||08|
Educational Qualification: Equivalent to senior secondary level or the same qualification itself, those who qualified are invited to utilize this job opportunity.
- For Forest Guard Posts – 12th Pass
Age Restriction: Aspirants who comes under the certain age limit will be considered for HP Forest Department Jobs. The upper age relaxation would be given to the reserved category aspirants in accordance with the State Government norms.
- Minimum age for Forest Guard – 18 years
- Upper age for Forest Guard – 30 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
Selection Procedure: In order to achieve the post of Forest Guard, applicants have to come across three stages i.e. physical test, written test and personal interview. Based on your performance only, the selection team decides to give appointment.
- Physical test
- Written test
- Personal interview
Salary Offered: As it a Governmental authority, appointee’s monthly package will include Grade Pay. Salary would be an attractive amount and the details are given below,
- Monthly salary – Rs.5900/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.2000/-
How to Apply for HP Forest Department Recruitment 2017
Candidates, if you are satisfied with the above conditions then submit your applications in online mode. To go with this process, we had easily narrated all the steps for applying.
- At first, visit the website “www.hpforest.nic.in”.
- Go to “Recruitment” section and find the vacancy notification in location wise.
- Choose your nearest forest circle and click on “Click to Apply”
- It will be route you to another page containing application form.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- If completed the first page, save it by hitting “Save Details and Move to Next Tab”
- Then fill the remaining details and check the details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Finally submit the application.
- For future reference, make it as a proof by taking print out of the submitted application.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Closing date to apply online – 1st July 2017
Note: Aspirants, you may access the overall information about HP Forest Department Recruitment 2017 in the above sections. For getting the detailed information, refer the official notification.