HNL Recruitment 2017: Hindustan Newsprint Limited has published an Employment Notification in their Official website for the recruitment of 52 Company / Advance Trainee & Graduate Apprentice Vacancies in their Organization. After reading the Eligibility Criteria in the Official Notification, candidates can submit their Application Form through Offline Mode on or before the last date 25th November 2017. Other details about HNL Recruitment 2017 such as Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Application Procedure etc can be Explained in the below section.
|HNL Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Company/ Advance Trainee & Graduate Apprentice Vacancies||No of Openings||52|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting, Interview||Job Type||Temporary|
|Last Date||25/11/2017||Job Location||Kottayam|
HNL Recruitment 2017
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) is a subsidiary organization of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited. This organization is offering best quality newsprint at competitive prices to the Indian Print Media. They are going to conduct training, especially for candidates who have essential educational qualification. This fabulous employment news has been disseminated over their Official website www.hnlonline.com. In order to meet out the requirement of various posts, HNL is recruiting eligible candidates to engage them under various Trainee Posts. Selection will be made as per the decision of the selection committee in their Organization. Aspirants who possess the eligibility should apply for this HNL Recruitment through Offline Mode.
HNL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Company/ Advance Trainees||40||Rs 5000-11000 /- pm|
|02||Graduate Apprentices||12||Rs.4984/- pm|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates selected under this Recruitment will get Training for a Period of 01 Year. During this Training Period they will get a Fixed Monthly and no other allowances are provided during this entire Period.
- Company/ Advance Trainees: Rs.5000-11000 /- pm
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.4984 /- pm
Eligibility Criteria for HNL Recruitment 2017
Candidates must aware about the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for HNL Recruitment 2017.
The applicants should have Passed Degree in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering/ ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized board or University.
- Degree in Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering/ ITI in relevant discipline
Age Limit will be applicable according to the norms followed in the Hindustan Newsprint Limited. Candidate must Possess the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date 01-11-2017.
- 18- 25 Years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be applicable to reserved candidates as per the Norms followed in HNL.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Two Step Process namely
Applying Procedure for HNL Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for HNL Recruitment 2017 through Offline Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.hnlonline.com and download the Recruitment Notification.
- Read all the Instructions mentioned in the Recruitment Notification carefully.
- For Graduate Apprentice Posts candidates have to send the Application Form along with other documents to the address the Assistant Manager, Training Section, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar PO, Kottayam-686 616 on or before 25.11.2017.
- For Company/ Advance Trainees candidates have to send the Application Letter, CV/ Resume, Self attested latest Photographs and copies of the necessary documents to the Address HoD (HR&ES) & Liaison, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar P.O, Kottayam – 686616, so as to reach on or before 25.11.2017.
|HNL Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Last Date For Submission of Application||25th November 2017|
Here we have discussed about HNL Recruitment 2017 and their related information. If you still have any doubts then you are advised to refer the Official Notification attached in this section.