Haryana Police Recruitment 2018: A long time waited employment notification has been final let out by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) through their official portal in order to engage suitable candidates below various Police departments in Haryana state. On referring the notification of Haryana Police Recruitment 2018, about 7110 openings are yet to be occupied under Constable and SI posts. Male and Female India citizens, who are passionate about police posts and trying hardly to get this job, can make use of this offer. Even candidates with the minimum qualification of 12th and Degree standard are eligible for this job. In this article, we have come up with the important details which are required to apply for latest HSSC Police vacancies.
|Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Commission||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Designation||Constable, Sub Inspector and IRB|
|Education||10th, 12th Pass|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is a constitutional agency which conducts examination or interview for the engagement of candidates below various government services. The police departments in Haryana state were in shortage of Male and female constable and Sub Inspector. To tackle this situation, HSSC came out with a vacancy notification over its official portal so as to reach the job seekers. Candidates who are trying for police jobs in government departments can make use of this chance made by HSSC. Those who are applying for this job must be well-versed in Hindi or Sanskrit language.
Applicants have to make sure whether they qualify the physical standards of Haryana Police Recruitment before applying for this post to avoid future disappointments. Candidates have to overcome various selection stages such as physical test, written test and interview for achieving the Constable posts. Finally, candidates who seemed to be physically fit and healthy will be recruited below different police stations in Haryana. Desirous candidates are asked to submit their applications only through online.
Haryana Police Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Male Sub Inspector (General Duty)||5000||27 years||Rs.21700/- pm|
|2||Female Sub Inspector (General Duty)||1147|
|3||Male Constable (General Duty)||500||25 years||Rs.21700/- pm|
|4||Female Constable (General Duty)||400|
|5||Male Reserve Ballatlion||500||27 years||Rs.21700/- pm|
Salary & Pay Scale: Individuals who passes through all the above screenings process will be appointed as Constables below various police department which is located at Haryana. During the serve, the constables will get salary according to the pay level-3.
- Pay Scale for Constable – Rs.21700 – 69100/-
- Pay Scale for Sub Inspector – Rs.35400- 112400/-
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Police Recruitment 2018
Academic Profile: Individuals who have passed higher secondary examination in 10th, 12th pattern from a well known board or university are suitable for Constable Post. Moreover, the candidates should have studied Hindi/ Sanskrit language as one of the subject upto 10th standard.
- Minimum Qualification – 10th, 12th pass
- Minimum Qualification for SI posts – Degree pass
Age Limit & Relaxation: The maximumage required to apply for the Constable post is capped to 25 years and Sub Inspector 27 years.Applicants belonging to reserved category can get concession in age as per government orders.
- Age Limit relaxation for SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG/ PWD (UR) – 5 years
- Age Limit relaxation for PWD (SC/ ST) – 10 years
Selection Procedure for Haryana Police Recruitment
Recruitment Process: With reference to the details mentioned by the candidates in the online application form, he/ she will be invited for selection process
Candidates who satisfy the physical standards of Haryana Police have to finally appear for the Interview. Based on overall performance a final merit list will be drawn in descending order.
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Knowledge Test or OMR Based Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurement test (PMT)
- Interview cum Personality test
How to Apply Online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2018?
Application Fee: Candidates can remit their application fee in two ways i.e. Net Banking or e-Challan. Those who are paying the fee through challan can remit the fee at any branch of SBI, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank, IDBI, etc.
|Category of Post||General||SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG of Haryana|
|Male||Female Nonresident of Haryana||Female resident of Haryana||Male||Female|
|Ex-servicemen of Haryana||No fee|
Online Application steps for HSSC Police Vacancy
Aspirants are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the online application Candidates can use the HSSC’s portal to apply for this police job. The steps for filling the online application form are given in the below list.
- At first, go to the official portal of HSSC i.e. “www.hssc.gov.in”.
- Choose the “Click Here for Police Recruitment” link which is available next to “Apply Online Jobs”
- On the new window, click on the online registration link and fill the required details
- After the registration, a login ID and Password will be generated
- Use it as login information and fill the rest of the form
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature
- Select the payment option as net banking or e-challan and make the fee payment
- After successful submission, an application form along with e-receipt will be generated
- Download and take the printout of the form
Dates to Remember
- Date of Advertisement – 16th April 2018
- Online Application Starts from – 28th April 2018
- Closing date for Online Submission – 28th May 2018
- Closing Date for depositing Fee – 30th May 2018
Note: In the above paragraphs, we have given sufficient information about Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 for the convenience of readers. You can also refer the official advertisement for furthermore details.