Haryana Judicial Services Recruitment 2017: In short notice, Haryana Public service Commisssion scheduled to conduct H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2017, to fill up the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in judicial cadre. In this specified category, more than hundreds of vacant posts are now available. The selection commission of Haryana Judicial Services is giving special attention towards the Law Degree holders only. Scroll down the page further, for gathering details about Haryana Judicial Services Recruitment in detailed manner.
|Authority||Haryana Public service Commisssion (HPSC)|
|Post Name||District Judge|
Haryana Judicial Services Recruitment 2017
Punjab and Haryana High Court is formerly known as Lahore High court. This concerned Court is known as the place of Justice, which is designed by Le Corbusier. An employment notification had been distributed from Haryana Judicial Services, to convey about the forthcoming H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2017. Candidates who enrolled as Advocate or Lawyer with holding equivalent Bachelors degree shall take it as an opportunity to serve as District Judge in this court.
In order to make the selection process in provisional way, they are subjecting applicants in three stages of selection. To proceed with the initial screening process, they are inviting online applications from the deserving contenders. To get informed more about the latest Haryana Judicial Services Recruitment, read the contents placed hereunder.
Position and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Position Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||District Judge||109||42 years||Rs.44770/-|
Qualification Required: Law Degree holders shall only be appointed as Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Haryana Judicial Services. This Degree must be approved by the Bar Council of India.
- For Civil Judge Post – Bachelors Degree (Law)
Age Constraints: In between the below mentioned age groups, applying candidates should be in their current age. The cut-off date for determining the age limits is on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Minimum age for Civil Judge Post – 21 years
- Upper age for Civil Judge Post – 42 years
Howbeit, the relaxation in age allowed for the reserved categories is indicated in the below tabular column.
|SC/ ST/ BC of Haryana/ Ex-servicemen/ unmarried, Divorcee women etc.||5 years|
|PWD (SC/ BC)||15 years|
Selection Procedure: The Selection of the suitable candidates will be made by holding three stages of examination, which includes preliminary examination, main examination and viva-voce. Whereas, the prelims may be of objective type and main examination shall be of subjective or narrative type. One who qualifies in these competitive exam levels will be finally permitted to attend the viva-voce.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main examination
Pay Scale Offered: In the particular range of pay scale mentioned below, enrolled District Judges will accept the monthly salary. Service conditions will be communicated to the recommended candidates along with the appointment letters, issued by the Government.
- Pay scale for District Judge – Rs.27700-44770/-
Application Fee: The specified amount of application fee should be deposited through online generated Challan in state bank of India.
|Category of candidates||Application fee|
|General category including dependent son of Ex-servicemen of Haryana and all reserved categories of other states (Male)||Rs.1000/-|
|General category including dependent son of Ex-servicemen of Haryana, all reserved categories of other states (Female) and SC/ BC-A&B/ EBP(GC)/ ESM categories (Male & Female)||Rs.250/-|
How to Apply for Haryana Judicial Services Recruitment 2017
Applications shall be sent via online. Before applying, applicants must keep the scanned images of documents, e-mail ID and other relevant documents. The step by step procedure for online application is given below,
- At first, visit the website “www.hpsconline.in” or “www.hpsc.gov.in”.
- In the home page, find the link “Online Services” and hit on it.
- Under the “Online Form Submission” section, click on “Apply Online”
- Select the post and hit on “Continue”
- Again hit on “Read & Continue” button after reading the instructions.
- Fill the application form displayed on the screen with personal, qualification and other details.
- Then, upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature by using “Choose File”
- Finally, hit on “Proceed”
- After applying online, a registration no and password will be generated.
- Take a print out of the registration no and password screen, submitted application form and Challan generation for future reference.
Date to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 20th Mar 2017
- Closing date to fill the online application – 24th Apr 2017
- Last date to deposit the fee in SBI – 27th Apr 2017 (till 4.00 PM)
Note: The above all summarized sections carry the information related to Haryana Judicial Services Recruitment 2017 with applying steps.