Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017: Irrigation and Water Resource Department, Haryana is inviting applications for the post of Engineers. There are 400 vacant positions under the Government of Haryana state. Eligibility criterias for Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 is given in the below section, candidates are asked to go through the following details before going to apply.
|Organization||Irrigation and Water Resource Department, Haryana (HID)|
|No of Posts||400||Last Date||10-07-2017|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017
The Haryana Irrigation Department functions beneath state government control by carrying out the works like improving agricultural productivity, creating rural job opportunities, etc. On contract basis, this department is now going to hire Engineering professionals in large numbers for the following positions. On Head Office at Panchkula these vacancies have been arised. Candidates who are physically fit to do the duties of respective posts are only motivated to apply for this Haryana Irrigation Department recruitment 2017. Willing aspirants are asked to apply online at the relevant website, with relevant credentials.
HID Vacancy Details:
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||360||45 years||As per rules|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||28|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||12|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should qualified in any of the below disciplines in Engineering.
- BE/ National Certificate Course/ Associate Member of Indian Institute and Hindi/ Sanskrit knowledge
Age Restrictions: Applicants should born between 1st July 1972 to 30th June 2000.
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
Selection Procedure: Selection will going to done purely on the basis of merit list. There will not be any interviews.
- Merit Basis
Salary and Allowances: Appointees will be offered great salary packages as fixed by State Government inclusive of GP and DA.
- Minimum salary: Rs.8100/-
- Maximum salary: As per rules
Examination Fee: Applicants can also pay the below specified application fee through e-challan in the branch of State Bank of India.
- For SC/ BC/ EBP- G candidates: Rs.35/-
- For Female aspirants: Rs.75/-
- For Male candidates: Rs.150/-
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for Recruitment 2017
Candidates who found suitable for the Engineer posts are advised to submit their applications online before the closing date. Applications for Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 can be submitted by following the simple instructions given below.
- Visit the official website “hid.gov.in”.
- Click on the application link for relevant position in the home page.
- By pressing the New Registration option, a new page will open.
- Enter the correct details and then click “Save”
- Now login into the online application page by giving the registration id and password.
- Fill the mandatory fields in the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and education certificates.
- Pay the application fee online and then take print of application form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Starting date for online registration – 20th Jun 2017
- Late date to submit online application – 10th Jul 2017
- Close date for the online deposit of fee – 12th Jul 2017
Note: As per the notice, we have discussed about the application procedure, selection methods and many other important details regarding the recruitment for the post of Engineers. Candidates can refer the official notification of Haryana Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017, for further queries.