HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017: In the department of Women and Child Development, more than two hundreds of vacancies are found in the post of Female Supervisor. Since this department functions under the Haryana Government, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) takes the responsibility of conducting this recruitment. Right from delivering the official notification, this commission is going to coordinate the first stage of written examination very soon i.e. on 19th November 2017. Exactly before 6 or 7 days of the examination, hall tickets or admission certificates will be publicized for all the eligible applicants. In regard of that, those who applied previously can grab the HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017 in the website of the commission.
|HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Haryana Female Supervisor Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Admit Card Download||Status||Will be updated soon (after 13th Nov 2017)|
|Exam Date||19th November 2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)||Official Site||www.hssc.gov.in|
HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) conducts examinations/ interviews for appointment to various Group ‘C’ services. And if required by the state Government, this commission may be called up on to conduct examination/ interview for the appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services. Under the Haryana Government 263 vacancies are found beneath the post of Female Supervisor in the department of Women and Child Development. In two weeks, the exam for the recruitment will be conducted in various centers.
Individuals those who applied for the exam are advised to carry the Haryana Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017, while attending that. At the exam center candidates will not be allowed to enter, failing which they do not carry the admit card. This document verification process would be carried out by the invigilators stand beyond the exam center.
Instructions Followed by Aspirants: Candidates those who are going to appear for the Haryana Female Supervisor exam must follow the below instructions.
- Candidate must bring legibly printed Admit Card with recent colored photo pasted on it duly attested by Gazetted Officer and one identity proof with photo like Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport etc.
- Candidate should enter the examination centre at 08.30 A.M (for morning session) and 01.00 P.M (for evening session).
- Before entering the exam hall, complete the formalities of biometrics, attendance marked and thumb impression.
- Verify his or her test booklet to know about the damages.
- Candidates shall make sure to fill the correct test booklet code on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Answer the questions using blue or black ink pen.
Haryana Female Supervisor Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: In order to get considered for the latest Haryana Female Supervisor Jobs, applicants must possess the following qualification.
- Educational Qualification – Matriculate/ Graduate Degree
- Age Limit – 17 to 42 years
Selection Procedure: Initially all the applied individuals are called for written examination, as per their eligibility noted in the application form.
In order to assess the knowledge of subject, communication skill, General Knowledge, General Awareness and Intelligence of the candidates, finally all the filtered aspirants are subject to viva-voce. Based on the performance of the candidates in interview or viva voce, final selection would be done.
- Written examination
- Interview/ Viva voce
Exam Pattern & Phases: In two separate phases, this exam will be conducted, that is on morning session and evening session. The set of questions i.e. 75% of the questions would be drafted from the areas of General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English and Hindi and 25% questions from History, Current affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment & Culture of Haryana.
- All the questions would be of objective multiple choice type (OMR based).
- Each of the right answer carries two marks.
- About totally 100 questions took part in the question paper, which is calculated to 200 marks.
How to Download HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has came with a formal notification to download admit card for the post of Female Supervisor. Candidates, those who applied for the exam are invited to download your hall ticket from the official website. In order to download the HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017, some of the requirements are needed to download it. The requirements are Registration number and date of birth.
These login credentials are obtained at the time of online registration. Whenever you get the announcement regarding the download of admit card, retrieve it immediately in order to reduce the problem of last minute rush or problems in internet connection. The step by step procedure to download the admit card is listed below,
- At first, log on the official website “hssc.gov.in”.
- Go to “Recruitment” section of the website and click on “Apply for Job”
- Then, hit on “Click here to download admit card for….”
- On hitting the link, it will be redirected to a login page.
- Feed the requirements such as Registration Number and Date of Birth in that page.
- Finally hit on “Submit”
- At once, your admit card will be downloaded as printed format.
|Download Supervisor Admit card here||hssc.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017 – Dates|
|Admit cards will be downloaded from||13th November 2017|
|Date of HSSC Female Supervisor examination||19th November 2017|
Note: Aspirants those who are seeking for information about HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017 are asked to refer the above sections.