Handicrafts Recruitment 2017: The various field offices of the Office of Development Commissioner (Handicrafts) have unveiled a recruitment notification, to invite application from the experienced professionals in Handicraft field. Mastered candidates who obtain degree/ diploma in design and fine arts are requested to participate in the Handicrafts Recruitment 2017. Besides, the applicants should be proficient in Computer with fluent in English & Hindi languages. For acquiring more details about the recruitment, view the details given below,
|Office||Office of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts)|
|Vacancy Nos||40||Last Date||06-03-2017|
Handicrafts Recruitment 2017
Office of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts) is functioning under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. To implement various schemes and sub schemes under National Handicrafts development programme throughout the country, they require Professionals in Handicraft. Subject to that, exactly 40 vacancies are occurred in various field offices. This current recruitment would be purely on temporary basis for a period of six months. Appointees engaged through Handicrafts Recruitment 2017 must have the ability to develop innovative approach to meet the requirements. Aspirants, whose qualifications suit the eligibility criteria, may register through their website.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Professional (Handicrafts)||40||35 years||Rs.25000/-|
Qualification Required: In concerned specialisation, applying candidates must possess Degree or Diploma from any accredited university or institution.
- For Professional (Handicrafts) Post – Degree/ Diploma (Design/ Fine Arts)
Age Limitation: Aspirants, who have not exceeded the upper age limit mentioned in the above tabular column, are eligible to apply for Handicrafts Recruitment. This specified age limit should be reckoned as on the date of publication of advertisement.
- Upper age for Professional Post – 35 years
Salary Offered: In between the contractual period of service in Office of the Development Commissioner, appointees for the post of Professional (Handicraft) will accept the consolidated monthly payment.
- For Professional Post – Rs.25000/-
Selection Procedure: The initial selection process will be based on the applicant’s academic qualifications and experience. Also, the candidates are entitled for Computer Skill Test/ Written Test followed by interview. The selection process may vary depending upon the number of applicants and there is no allowance admissible to the candidates attending the selection.
- Computer Skill Test/ Written Test
How to Apply Online for Handicrafts Recruitment 2017
Intending aspirants may submit your online application through the website. For the ease of applicants, hereunder we had listed the applying steps.
- At first, visit the website “www.handicrafts.nic.in”.
- After reading the instructions given in the website, click on “I agree” checkbox and Press “Start”
- It will open the new application form for filling the personal, contact details etc.
- On completion of step-I registration, login ID and password will be sent to email.
- After initial registration, login your profile and enter the remaining details.
- In the second step, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Finally submit the application form.
- For future use, retain the hard copy of the application form.
- Online Registration commenced from – 9th Feb 2017
- Online registration ends on – 6th Mar 2017
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned information about Handicrafts Recruitment 2017 is updated in the official notification.