Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2018: Next to the release of Gujarat Post Office MTS advertisement, this authority is now getting ready to conduct the exam. It will be coordinated in many centers with large number of participants. Very promptly, those who applied for the Multi Tasking Staff Exam will get the intimation to download the Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2018. On getting intimation, candidates are advised to download it on time before the exam. Why because, he/ she have to come across the verification process at exam hall. The invigilator stand in the exam hall will verify the document and if it is found valid only you are allowed to write the exam. So, don’t forget to carry it while appearing for exam.
|Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2018|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Post Office Exam 2018|
|Material||Gujarat Post Office Admit Card Download|
|Status||Will be updated soon|
|Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Exam Date||Announced soon|
|Authority||Gujarat Post Office|
Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2018
Gujarat Postal department is responsible for providing the customer service facilities such as acceptance of letter and parcels, provision of post office boxes, sale of postage stamps and other postal operations to the people living in the entire state. In addition to this it is also offering other services such as providing and accepting government forms, processing government services and banking services. This department is going to organize a state level competitive exam to fill up the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Since the date of the exam is not yet announced, applicants cannot download the Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2018 at this time. We are here to insist you to download the admission certificate at the right time, because it is a compulsory one to be checked in the exam hall. On downloading the admit card you may get the following information in this e-document.
- Candidate name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Exam time & reporting time
- Exam center
- Exam venue
- Instructions etc.
Things to Remember: In order to take part in the Gujarat Post Office exam, participants must follow the below instructions.
- Carry your admit card and other necessary documents without fail
- Reach the exam venue on time
- Don’t be late in finding the exam hall
- Ask permission while you entering the exam hall
- Don’t write anything or tear the hall ticket
- Avoid bringing electronic gadgets inside the exam hall
- Canvassing in any form will be forfeited to write the exam
Gujarat Post Office Exam Notification
The recruitment notification released by Gujarat Post Office comprise of the following information.
- Post Name – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- No of vacancies – 413
Eligibility Criteria: In order to get considered for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), applicants should possess the following qualifications.
- Academic Qualification – Matriculation or 10th pass
- Age Limit – 18 to 25 years
Selection Process: The selection process will be mainly done on the basis of candidates marks obtained in written exam.
- Written exam
Exam Pattern & Phases: There would have test subjects like General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Gujarati. All the 100 questions availed in the MTS exam would be asked from these subjects. Some other related information about the exam is given below.
- All the questions would be of objective type
- Each of the right answer carries one mark
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours
How to Download Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2018
Gujarat Post Office will disclose the announcement to download the admit card very soon. This Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2018 is mandatory to download in order to attend the exam. To download the admit card you have to complete the simple login procedure using your Registration No and Date of Birth. The steps to download the admit card is given below.
- Log on the official website “ojas.gujarat.gov.in”
- Click on “Print/ Download Admit Card” link
- Feed the “Registration No” & “Date of Birth” and hit on “Next” button
- Immediately your admit card will be downloaded on the screen
- Retain the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe until the date of exam
Exam Centers: All the exam centers are allocated at the state of Gujarat. In the downloaded Gujarat Postal Admit Card, he/ she will get the exact details of the exam center venue.
|Download Admit Card Here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2018 – Dates|
|Last date to apply online||10th April 2018|
|Date of examination||May/ June 2018|
|Admit card will be downloaded from||Announced soon|
Note: In this page, we have discussed a lot about Gujarat Postal Circle Admit Card 2018. Also, we had summarized all the steps to download the hall ticket.