Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is going to initiate recruitment, for the requirement of both males and females in unarmed, class II posts. All these posts are allotted in the respective categories such as SEBC, SC, ST and General. In regard, academic as well as physical qualification is very necessary to apply. These opportunities are full and full reserved for the residents of Gujarat, so before applying ensure that. To apply for Gujarat Police Jobs, just go through the following sections for your confirmation about the eligibility.
|Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Selection Type||Tests & Interview||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||02-08-2017||Job Location||Gujarat|
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India in 1960, to select applicants for Civil Service Jobs in the Indian State of Gujarat. It carries out various recruitments, as per the merit of the applicants and rules of reservation. Currently, this commission is inviting online applications from those who are eager to serve in Gujarat Police Department as Inspector. The rationale behind the publication of notification is 115 vacancies presently opened in that post.
Degree holders look at this notification, may be you have the bright future here. If you have the eligibility to attend Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017, then submit your applications in online mode. After applying, be prepared to attend various selection phases coming soon.
Appointment & Salary: Employed through Gujarat Police Recruitment will leads to permanent/ regular basis appointment. But, you have to successfully come across two years Probationary period.
- Rs.44900-142400/- (Pay Matrix-8)
- Other allowances
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017
Academic Requirement: In any discipline, those who possess Graduate Degree can apply for this Police Inspector Recruitment.
- Bachelors Degree
Age Restriction: Applicants shall not less than the minimum age group and not greater than the maximum. These age limits will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Minimum age – 20 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit given above shall be relaxed as per the following order. For this particular recruitment, age concession is not applicable foe Government Servants.
- SC/ ST/ SEBC (Male of Gujarat origin) – 5 years
- Women’s of unreserved category – 5 years
- Women’s of reserved category – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen/ Officers – 5 years
Other Requirements: Apart from your degree, the following qualifications are mandatory to apply.
- Basic knowledge of computer application
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi
Gujarat Police Selection Process
By organizing the following step by step selection events, GPSC authority picks out suitable candidates for the post of Inspector. Admits cards will be issued to attend each of the selection stages.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Personal interview
- Medical Exam
How to Apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017
Application Submission Steps: Aspirants who get excited to participate in this Gujarat Police Recruitment shall go with the online application process. The detailed steps are given below,
- Visit the website “www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in”.
- Go to “Current Advertisements” section of the website and click on the concerned notification.
- Then hit on “Apply Now”
- It will show you a new application form on the screen.
- Feed all the personnel and professional details in the online application form.
- Cross check all the filled in details and do alterations, if necessary.
- Click “YES” and save the application.
- If your application is saved, then it generates application number on the screen.
- Then, click on “Upload” menu and followed by clicking the “Photo & Signature” sub menu.
- Feed the application number & Date of Birth and upload the images.
- Then go to “Application or Other fee payment” menu and pay the fee amount.
- Either by online or offline mode, proceed for fee payment.
- Finally, hit on “Print Application form” button and retain the hard copy of the application form.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Starting date to submit online application||17th July 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||2nd August 2017|
Candidates those who are in need of information about Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017 shall access it from the above sections.