Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017: Gujarat Maritime Board has rolled a new job notification through its career site. According to the notification of Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017, about 73 vacancies are going to be filled below Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Additional Assistant Engineer or Supervisor posts. Engineering or Diploma candidates who are looking for government based jobs can make use of this chance. The appointments will be made on regular basis only. You can refer the below section for grabbing more details.
|Board||Gujarat Maritime Board|
|Position Name||Executive Engineer, Asst Engineer, Supervisor…|
|Vacancy No’s||73||Last Date||09-03-2017|
|Job Nature||Regular basis|
Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Maritime Board is a government enterprise which is involve in port development, Handling cargos, etc. This authorised board requires talented and experienced aspirants for filling the vacancies present below various Engineer posts. Candidates who are applying for these posts should be proficient in computer operations because they will be made to serve in a computerized environmental only. The selection Process would be done through personal interview. Those who get selected in this process will be appointed on temporary basis at this board.
Post Wise Vacancies in Gujarat Maritime Board
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical)||1||35 years||Rs.34800/- pm|
|3||Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||8||33 years|
|4||Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)/ Dredging Supervisor||4|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who have completed Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in engineering field are eligible to apply for the above posts.
- For Sl.No.1 to 2 – BE/ B.Tech
- For Other Posts – Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Automobile
Age Limit & Relaxation: The upper age limit is already mentioned on the above table. Age Relaxation can be granted for aspirants belonging to reserved category as per norms.
- Relaxation for OBC – 3 years
- Relaxation for SC/ ST/ Women Candidates – 5 years
- Relaxation for PWD – 10 years
Selection Process: After verifying the online application, aspirants who found to be satisfying can be called for personal interview. Based on the overall performance, the final selection list will be prepared.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Salary & Pay Scale: Aspirants who are appointed as Sl.No. 1 and 2 have to undergo probation for a period of two years. For the other posts, they will be given appointment for a period of 5 years on fixed basis. The monthly salary offered for the appointees will be as per pay band 2 only.
- Pay Scale for All posts – Rs.9300 to 34800/- pm
- Grade pay for Executive Engineer – Rs.5400/-
- Grade Pay for Asst Engineer – Rs.4600/-
- Grade Pay for other posts – Rs.4400/-
Application Fee: General Category aspirants have to remit the specified application fee through online or offline mode. Use the system generated challan for remitting the fee through offline.
- Application Fee – Rs.100/-
How to Apply Online for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are satisfying the eligibility conditions of Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 can submit their application through online. The steps for online application are given in the below section.
- Visit the official site of OJAS i.e. “www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on the top of the page.
- Choose the Board name and click “Apply Now” link near to the concerned job title.
- Fill the form with required details and give save
- Choose the payment option and remit the fee.
- Finally, an application form will appear along with e-receipt.
- Download and take the printout of the forms.
- Date of Notification – 10th Feb 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 10th Feb 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application – 9th March 2017
Note: To make it easy for reference, we have mentioned the details such as qualification, age, salary, etc of Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 in the above section.