Gujarat High Court is going to hire candidates for the posts of Stenographer by means of conducting skill test. As there are more than hundred vacancies need to be filled, Stenographer Exam 2017 is initially going to be conducted to shortlisting the eligible candidates for Viva Voice Test. Applicants of Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 will not be simply allowed to appear for this skill test, they should have their valid admit cards. Gujarat High Court has announced the examination schedule for skill test, so the candidates who are all going to participate in this test are advised to download Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 from the official website of Gujarat High Court.
|Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017|
|Exam Name||Stenographer Exam 2017||Exam Type||Typing|
|Exam Date||Announced soon…||Exam Phase||Single|
|Authority||Gujarat High Court||Official Site||www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in|
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017
Gujarat High Court was established in the year 1960. It has jurisdiction over the entire state of Gujarat. All the judges of High Court were usually appointed by the President of India. They have scattered out their latest requirement in its official website. As per that they are going to conduct skill test in order to hire 109 candidates under the posts of English and Gujarati Stenographer.
Individuals who were graduated are eligible to participate in this test. Those specified candidates should lie between the ages of 21 to 40 years. Before going to appear for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Skill Test, candidates are advised to download the Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017. Because candidates with the valid admit card alone will be allowed inside the examination hall.
Sometimes intimations about the availability of call letter will be given to the candidates either through phone calls or emails. However it should be downloaded to know the below given important information apart from the most common details like, name of applicants, registration number, date of birth, etc.
- Reporting Time
- Exam Venue and Center
- Some general instructions, etc
Things to Remember: Candidates must have to bring their downloaded Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 while appearing for examination. Only if the candidates have their valid admit card they will be permitted to participate in skill test. Candidates are also asked to bring the original and photocopy of any of the id proof like Election card / PAN card / Driving license / Passport / Aadhar Card, etc.
- Candidates should carry the downloaded admit card.
- Electronic Gadgets like Mobile, Tablets, etc is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates are advised to appear in their appropriate exam hall allocated.
- Try to complete the examination on scheduled time.
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who were graduated should know English Short Hand and basic knowledge of computer operation in order to download Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017.
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
Selection Methods: Applicants who found eligible to participate in skill test will be shortlisted. Only candidates who have score minimum 50% marks in the Stenography Test will be eligible to appear for Viva Voice Test. Candidates name will be added in the merit list only if they scored atleast 25% of marks in Viva Voice Test. Based on the merit list of the candidates they will be appointed under the relevant posts.
- Stenography/ Skill Test
- Viva Voice Test
Examination Scheme: This stenography test is going to be conducted for English and Gujarati Stenographer Grade- II (Class -II) posts separately. This skill test will be conducted by the Gujarat High Court for the total marks of 60.
- Total passages need to be typed is 2.
- Duration of dictation per passage is 4 minutes.
- Speed of dictation should be 120 w.p.m, 90 w.p.m for English and Gujarati Stenographer posts respectively.
- Words per passage should be 480 and 360 for the posts of English and Gujarati Stenographer respectively.
- Total Transcription Time of 50 minutes will be given for English Stenographer.
- 75 minutes of total transcription time will be given for the post of Gujarati Stenographer.
How to Download Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017
Aspirants who are all eligible to participate in this skill test are advised to download their call letter through the official website. Applicants should know their valid Advertisement No, Confirmation No and Date of Birth to login into the admit card downloading page. If candidates don’t know how to download Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 from the authorized sites, then they can make use of the following simple procedures.
- Go to the official website “hc-ojas.guj.nic.in”.
- Find the link for downloading admit card for relevant posts under Notice Board.
- By clicking on that link, a new page will open.
- Now login using Advertisement No, Confirmation No and Date of Birth.
- Fill the valid details and then click “Submit” button.
- Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check whether the personal details are correct.
- Download and take printout of it for future use.
Exam Centres: Venues for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Exam were allocated in various districts of the state Gujarat. Candidates who are all going to appear for this skill test are advised to confirm their appropriate exam centers by means of downloading their Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 from the official website.
|Download Admit Card here||hc-ojas.guj.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
|Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 – Dates|
|Registration start date||1st August 2017|
|Last date to apply online||15th August 2017|
|Admit card downloading date||One week before exam|
|Stenography / Skill Test date||8th October 2017|
Through the official announcement of Gujarat High Court, we came to know that Skill Test for the posts of Stenography is going to be conducted soon. So that we have discussed exam pattern, procedure for downloading Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017, etc in the above section. For further clarification refer the official notification.