Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018: High Court of Gujarat has released a vacancy notification in its official website for the selection of candidates for English and Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III posts. Graduates those who have English/ Gujarati Shorthand skills are eligible to apply for this recruitment process. Registration will close by 31st August 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up! Additional information about this Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 have been clearly explained in the below section.
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018|
|Designations||English and Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III|
|No of Vacancies||276|
|Qualification||Degree and Shorthand Skills|
|Selection Type||Stenography/ Skill Test and Viva Voce Test|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
Gujarat High Court was initiated in the year 1960 by Re-organization Act and located in Ahmedabad. It has the jurisdiction on entire state and empowered to punish anyone for contempt of court in the state of Gujarat. An excellent announcement has been notified in their authorized web portal highlighting that, there are 276 openings currently available under the designation of Stenographer Grade-III posts. Graduates who are enthusiastic to apply may register your details through OJAS portal of court on or before last date. For getting placed in Gujarat High Court, the participants must come across various selection stages. To know more details about this Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018, just go through the data furnished here in the below sections.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Designations||No. of Posts||Maximum Salary|
|1.||English Stenographer Grade-III||92||Rs.126600/-|
|2.||Gujarati Stenographer Grade-III||184|
Remunerations Offered: Monthly salary and other allowances will be given for the selected candidates as per the rules and regulations of court.
- Pay Scale: Rs.39900 to 126600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Jobs 2018
If any one wishes to apply for Gujarat High Court Vacancies 2018, then they have to satisfy all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have passed graduation from recognized University or institution alone can apply for this recruitment process.
- Any Degree
Upper Age Limit: Candidate should be within below mentioned lower and upper age limits as on the last date for submission of application.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Age Relaxations: This upper age limit will meet extension incase of candidates under the below mentioned categories.
- Women: 5 years
- SC/ ST/ SEBC of Gujarat: 5 years
- Disabled Persons: 10 years
- State govt employees, Ex-SM: as per govt rules (Refer notification)
Selection Procedure for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Posts
Applying candidates will be invited for stenography test. Candidates who qualify in skill test shall be invited to take part in viva-voce test.
- Stenography/ Skill Test
- Viva Voce Test/ Interview
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fees through online/ offline mode. Once the application fee is paid it will not be refunded at any circumstances. The application fees for different categories are listed below.
- SC, ST, SEBC, PH, Ex-SM: Rs.300 /- + Bank Charges
- All other candidates: Rs.600/- + Bank Charges
Steps for Online Application: Interested candidates who are meeting the eligibility conditions of Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 can start to fill the online application form. You could use the official portal of the Court or OJAS Module for submitting your application. The step wise instructions for online application are listed below.
- To begin the application process, go to the OJAS site of court i.e. https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on the post name moving in “Current Jobs” section of homepage
- Read the detailed advertisement and click “Apply Now” tab
- Fill the form with details of personal data, qualification, etc
- After filling all the details, click the “Save” option
- A new pop-up window will appear with “Application Number”
- Use this number and date of birth as login ID and fill the rest of the form
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature
- Pay the application fees through payment gateway available on website
- After final submission, take printout of the application form using “Print Application” Tab
- For doing offline payment, aspirants can download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank
|Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018|
|Starting Date for submission of online Application||13th August 2018|
|Last date for the submission of online application||31st August 2018|
|Skill test will be conducted on||25th November 2018|
|Viva-voce will be conducted on||January/ February 2019|
Note: All the essential information regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 for Stenographer Grade-III posts is updated here in the above section. If aspirants need more information, refer the official notification linked in this article.