Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017: In order to fill up 129 vacancies for the posts of Civil Judge, Gujarat High Court is going to conduct written examination. Through its official announcement we came to know that Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam 2017 is going to take place in the month of August/ September 2017. Candidates who are all interested to participate in this written test should have applied for this recruitment. Only candidates who were applied for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 are encouraged to download their admit card from the official website. Applicant will not be simply allowed to participate in written test; they must carry their valid Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 while appearing for written examination. As the call letter for Civil Judge Exam is made available in the official website, applicants are rushed to download it with refer the below listed simple guidelines.
|Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017|
|Exam Name||Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective and Descriptive|
|Exam Date||13-08-2017 & 10-09-2017||Exam Phase||Prelims, Mains|
|Authority||Gujarat High Court||Official Site||www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in|
Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017
Gujarat High Court was established in the year 1960. It has jurisdiction over the entire state of Gujarat. All the judges of High Court were usually appointed by the President of India. They have scattered out their latest requirement in its official website. As the application submission date for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam 2017 was recently got over, they have released the examination schedule for the posts of Civil Judge.
Candidates who are all going to participate in Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam 2017 are advised to download their valid admit card before the date of exam. Applicants should bring the hard copy of the downloaded Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 in the exam hall. They are asked to download it to confirm the followings,
- Name of candidate
- Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam, etc
Remember: Invigilators will allow the candidate to participate in written test, only if they have appropriate admit cards with them. So the candidates who are all eligible to appear for the written test are asked to carry the download Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 along with the valid identity proof without fail.
- Carry blue/ black ball point pens.
- Leave mobile phone and study materials outside the exam hall.
- Bring a neat copy of downloaded admit card.
- Keep necessary documents as per the specimens in admit card.
Gujarat High Court Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who are all holding the LLB degree of 3 years or 5 years course from recognized universities are eligible to download their admit cards. Those eligible candidates should not exceed the upper age limit of 35 years in order to participate in Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam 2017.
- Qualification: Degree in Law
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Other Requirements: Certificates in Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation, Practices or Experiences as an Advocate in Courts
Selection Methods: In order to participate in the main written examination, qualifying in prelims is mandatory. Only candidates who are all are going to secure minimum 50% of marks in main exam are eligible to be participate in interview test. Based on the performance of candidates in the oral interview test, they will be finally appointed under the posts of Civil Judge.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva-voce (Oral Interview) Test
Examination Scheme: The preliminary test going to takes place will consists of three parts. Under Part A and Part B, objective type questions will be asked from the concerned subjects. Whereas under Part C, there will be questions from the topics of General Knowledge, English Language, Test of Reasoning, Numerical & Mental Ability and Basics of Computer Applications. Main written examination involves three papers namely Criminal, Civil and Gujarati Language respectively.
- Multiple Choice Objective questions will be asked in prelims exam.
- 2 hours time duration will be given to complete the preliminary test.
- It will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark.
- For wrong/ multiple answers, 33 mark will be deducted.
- Descriptive type questions will be there in Main Written Test.
- Separate time duration will be given to complete each paper in main exam.
How to Download Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017
Individuals who have applied for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 cannot be simply allowed to appear for the written tests. In order to participate in this test candidates have to download their relevant admit cards through the authorized site. For downloading Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 one have to know their registration id and password. Individuals can also make use of the below listed procedures for downloading their appropriate call letters.
- Go to the official website “gujarathighcourt.nic.in”.
- Under Recruitment click on the link for “current openings”.
- Now a new page will open.
- Find the link for downloading the Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017.
- Now login using registration number and date of birth/
- Fill the details asked for and then click “Submit” button.
- Call letters for eligible candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- Check whether the personal details are correct.
- Download the admit card and save
- Take printout of it for future use.
Exam Centres: Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam 2017 is going to be conducted by Government of Gujarat, so the examination centers will not be allocated anywhere outside the state. Candidates who are all eligible to participate are asked to download Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 in order to know their appropriate centers for examination.
|Download Civil Judge Admit Card here||gujarathighcourt.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
|Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017- Dates|
|Start date for submitting online application||23rd May 2017|
|Last date to apply online||22nd June 2017|
|Date for preliminary examination||13th August 2017 (Tentative)|
|Main written test date||10th September 2017 (Tentative)|
|Date for releasing admit card||One or two weeks before exam|
In the above section we have discussed the exam pattern, exam center, procedure for downloading the Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2017 and few other important details regarding the recruitment for the posts of Civil Judge. Individuals are asked to refer the official notification for further queries.