GSSCL Recruitment 2017: Gujarat State Seeds Corporation Limited (GSSCL) has rolled out a staff intake notification, in order to enroll eminent and dynamic candidates in Class-III and other posts. While reading the updated notification, nearly fifty vacancies are occurred under those posts. Desiring candidates qualified in relevant field and have some knowledge in that field are only going to be engaged through GSSCL Recruitment 2017. Herein, we had discussed a lot of information in the upcoming sections.
|Organization||Gujarat State Seeds Corporation Limited (GSSCL)|
|Designation||Branch Manager, Officer, Assistant, UDC|
|No of Vacancies||47||Last Date||07-03-2017|
|Education||Graduate or Post Graduate Degree|
GSSCL Recruitment 2017
Gujarat State Seeds Corporation Limited (GSSCL), popularly known by its brand name “Gurabini”. It is primarily engaged in production, processing and marketing of seeds such as cereals, pulses, oilseeds, fiber crops etc. With its aggressive growth, the company wishes to hire deserving candidates for the post of Branch Manager, Senior Seed Manager, Seed Officer, Assistant and Upper Division Clerk cum Cashier. Before applying applicants ensure that, educational qualification must be relevant to the field.
In order to make the selection process in lenient way, GSSCL has scheduled to conduct two stages of selection. Eligible Indian Nationals are invited to apply through their portal and start your career in GSSCL. Concluding the overview about GSSCL Recruitment 2017, qualification and other relevant details are discussed below,
Designation Wise Vacancies in GSSCL:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Branch Manager||03||35 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2||Senior Seed Manager||04|
|5||Upper Division Clerk cum Cashier (Class-III)||11||Rs.20200/-|
Educational Qualification: In addition to the below mentioned educational qualification, applicants for the position of UDC should be an adroit in typing. Refer the official notification to get more reference about the educational qualification.
- For UDC post – 12th or Graduate Degree
- For other posts – Graduate or PG Degree
Age Restriction: Prior for applying, candidates must ensure that he/ she must have attained the age of 35 years, as on the concerned day.
- Upper age for all the posts – 35 years
Selection Procedure: Applicants who get qualified in initial scrutiny process are further allowed to attend the written examination and interview. By reviewing their performance in selection, suitable candidates are chosen for appointment.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale & Grade Pay: Appointment in GSSCL, entitles the appointees with monthly salary and Grade pay. The salary offered during their serving period is within a particular pay scale.
|Designation||Pay scale||Grade Pay|
|Senior Seed Manager||Rs.4600/-|
|Upper Division Clerk cum Cashier||Rs.5200-20200/-||Rs.2400/-|
Application Fee: In any of the computer based post office, applying candidates have to remit the application fee with postal charges through Challan.
- Cost of application – Rs.240/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for GSSCL Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, who are eagerly waiting to serve in this company, shall update your job applications in online mode. The steps to apply online are listed hereunder.
- At first, visit the website “www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in”.
- Hit on “Apply Online” link available on the home page of the website.
- After that, select the “Gurbani (Gujarat State Seeds….)”
- Select the post you wish to apply and click on “Apply Now” link, against the post.
- Immediately a new application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- After ensuring all the details, select “Save”
- Finally submit your application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form until the selection process is completed.
- Online registration commenced from – 15th Feb 2017
- Online registration ends on – 7th Mar 2017
Note: The information regarding GSSCL Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. If you need more information, refer the official notification.