GSRTC Recruitment 2017: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has issued a staff intake notification in the media of internet, for occupying the vast amount of job opportunities. They also notify that, nearly three thousands of vacancies still opened under the designation of Driver. Mastered persons in Driving, who are enthusiastic to apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2017 shall send your applications and participate in the upcoming examinations or selection in the month of February or March. Additional information is available in the following sections.
|Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)|
|Vacancy Nos||2939||Last Date||11-02-2017|
|Education||10th , 12th , Degree|
GSRTC Recruitment 2017
A long waited employment notification has been updated in the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) web portal, intimating that so many vacancies are opened in Driver Post. Exactly in GSRTC, 2939 vacancies are going to be filled with eminent and committed drivers. Aspirants who are searching for Government jobs shall utilize this great opportunity. It is compulsory that, applicants must be skilled in Driving.
The recruitment board of GSRTC has scheduled to organise multi stages of selection, for choosing right candidates for the position of Driver. Are you the one keenly waited for GSRTC Recruitment 2017, could submit your job application by online mode. Concluding the overview, we had discussed more in the below illustrated sections.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
Academic Profile: Aspirants who comply with the qualifications mentioned below are eligible to apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2017. Also, mentioning that, applicants must have completed the qualification from any recognized institution with well versed in driving skill.
- For Driver Post – 10th, 12th, Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Age Constraint: In order to apply for Driver post, candidates should not exceed the upper age limit mentioned below. Relaxation in upper age limit is possible for the candidates who are claiming under the reserved category.
- Upper age for Driver Post – 38 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Selection Procedure: Only by conducting provisional selection tests, deserving candidates are considered for appointment in GSRTC. Aspirants, who have responded against GSRTC Vacancies, would have to succeed in the following stages of selection.
- Written exam
- Driving test
Remuneration Offered: Filtered candidates from the above selection stages are designated under the post of driver. For their service in GSRTC, appointees are offered with a consolidated amount of monthly salary.
- Salary for Driver Post – Rs.10000/-
How to Apply Online for GSRTC Recruitment 2017
Desiring aspirants who are laid down with all the eligibility conditions shall register your details through online. At the time of making the online application process, use the following procedure to apply.
- At first, visit the website “www.gsrtc.in”.
- Read the official advertisement, which is updated in the “Career” page of the website.
- By ensuring your eligibility, click on “New Registration”
- After completing the initial registration, proceed for filling the application form by clicking the “Apply Now”
- Validate and save the filled in data.
- At this time, you will receive the application number.
- After that, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- After proceeding with all the above details, press “Confirm Application” button and get the Confirmation Number.
- If you need to view the complete application, hit on “Show application Preview”
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future use.
- Starting date to submit the online application – 13th Jan 2017
- Closing date to submit the online application – 11th Sep 2017
- Written examination will be in – Feb/ Mar 2017
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned details about GSRTC Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification.