GSRTC Admit Card 2018: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has advertised a recruitment notification for filling the vacant positions of Driver and Conductor posts. This Corporation decided to organize a Written Examination and Interview process for selecting suitable candidates in their organization. If you are going to attend the above mentioned recruitment processes, then you have to show the Admit card at the recruitment centre. So in order to avoid confusions among the applicants, here we have given some simple steps for downloading GSRTC Admit Card 2018 in an easier manner.
|GSRTC Admit Card 2018- Highlights|
|Exam Name||GSRTC Exam 2018|
|Material||GSRTC Admit Card 2018 Download|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Authority||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Exam Phase||Single Phase|
GSRTC Admit Card 2018
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is a state owned corporation founded on 1st may 1960 with its headquarters at Ahmedabad. The main duty of this organization is to provide passenger transport by means of bus services within the state of Gujarat and its neighbouring states with a total work force of 50,000 Employees. In order to meet out their staff requirements, now this organization has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of Driver and Conductor posts with a total of 2930 vacancies.
As per the notification, the Written Test will be conducted first, but the exact dates for both Written Exam as well as Interview have not yet announced till now. Normally GSRTC will publish the Admit card in their official website 10 days before the Date of Examination. Admit card will acts like an Entrance Pass and without that the particular candidates are not allowed inside the Examinational Hall. If you download the GSRTC Admit Card, then you can find the below mentioned details printed in the Admit card.
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Time
Things to be remembered: If you are a person who is going to attend the Written Exam of GSRTC Recruitment 2018, then you should follow the below mentioned instructions.
- Candidates have to identify the exact location of Exam centre, one day before the date of Examination in order to avoid last minute tension
- On the Exam day reach the exam venue at least half an hour before the exam time
- Since it is an offline exam candidates must have to carry blue/ black pens with them
- While filling the OMR sheet fill your details carefully without any mistake
- Maintain Complete Silence inside the Exam Hall
- Electronic watches and Mobile phones are not permitted inside the Exam Hall
GSRTC Exam 2018
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has made a recruitment notification for filling up 2930 Driver and Conductor vacancies in the first week of March 2018. Some other information related to GSRTC Notification 2018 is as listed below,
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria if you are interested in applying for GSRTC Exam 2018. If a candidate fails to meet out the eligibility requirements, then their applications will be rejected and no admit card will be issued to the particular candidates.
- Educational Qualification: 10th/ 12th Standard
- Age Limit: 25 to 38 years
Selection Process: The selection will be done based on candidate’s performance in the Written Test and Interview process.
- Written Test
GSRTC Exam Pattern 2018
One who wishes to score good marks in the Written Examination must have a clear idea about GSRTC Exam pattern 2018. From this Information, candidates will get some ideas about the Exam structure and type of questions asked.
- Examination will be conducted in the form of OMR based (Offline)
- Written Exam consists of Objective type questions with four multiple choices
- Exam is conducted for a total of 100 questions for 100 marks
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- No Negative Marks for wrong answers
- A composite time of 02 Hours is given for writing the entire examination
How to Download GSRTC Admit Card 2018
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation will release the Admit Card for driver and conductor vacancies 10 days prior to the actual date of Examination. Before downloading the Admit card, the candidate should keep all the login credentials they have obtained at the time of online registration. The step by step procedure involved in downloading GSRTC Admit Card 2018 is as listed below,
- First and Foremost log on to the official website of GSRTC, “www.gsrtc.in”
- Click the particular link for downloading “GSRTC Admit Card 2018”
- A new page is opened and you have to enter the login credentials like Registration Number and Password
- Now click on the Submit button, so that your admit card will be released on the screen
- Download the Admit card and take a print out of it
|Download Official GSRTC Admit Card here||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|GSRTC Admit Card 2018 – Reference Dates|
|Starting date for Online Application||1st March 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||31st March 2018|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Admit Cards will be issued from||Updated soon|
Note: In this section, we have pointed out the step by step procedure for downloading GSRTC Admit Card 2018. Also the direct links for downloading Admit card is provided in this section, but if you still face any problem write on our comment section.