GSECL Recruitment 2018: Here is the good news for the Job Hunters who are looking for Government Jobs at Gujarat in a reputed organization. Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has released an advertisement in the Homepage of their official website. It invites Online Application from Indian nationals belonging to the State of Gujarat for the recruitment of 166 Junior Engineer and Instrument Mechanic Posts. Interested candidates can apply for GSECL Recruitment 2018 through the online mode on or before the last date of application submission i.e. 18th June 2018. Candidates can find the further details about Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited vacancy 2018 in this section.
|GSECL Recruitment 2018|
|Position Name||Instrument Mechanic. Accountant Officer,|
|No of Openings||166|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ Diploma in Engineering|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
GSECL Recruitment 2018
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited is a fully owned subsidiary company of the Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) which came into existence in the year 1993 with its headquarters at vododara. It delivers Electricity through four distribution companies namely DGVCL, MGVCL, PGVCL and UGVCL. Every year, this Organization is announcing new job notifications for filling up the available vacancies. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who would like to work in the State Government of Gujarat. GSECL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young dynamic Engineers and Diploma Engineers in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control, Environment, Metallurgy, Civil and Instrument Mechanic.
Vacancy and other Details about GSECL Jobs 2018
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||VS Plant Attendant||100||Rs 13500 –16500 /-|
|02||Instrument Mechanic||32||Rs 26,000 –56,600 /-|
|02||Account Officer & Superintendant||34||As per Rules|
Eligibility Criteria for GSECL Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- For Junior Engineer: BE/B.Tech
- For Instrument Mechanic: Diploma in Engineering
- For Account Officer: CA/ ICWA
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit applicable to different category of students is listed below.
- General & OBC- 35 Years
- SC/ ST- 40 Years
Note: Age Relaxation will be Applicable according to the Norms followed in Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited.
Selection Procedure for GSECL Jobs
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Exam
Applying Procedure for GSECL Recruitment 2018
- For General/ OBC Candidates- Rs 500 /-
- For Other Candidates- Rs 250 /-
Applying Steps: Candidates who satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply for GSECL Jobs 2018 through online mode from the Official website. No other modes of Application will be accepted by Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited “gsecl.in” and download the Official Notification.
- Read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully before start filling the Online Application.
- In the Online Application candidates are required to fill their personal details, Academic Qualifications and other details.
- Candidates have to fill the Online Application carefully without any mistake.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fees.
- Fill the remaining portion of the Application Form after remitting the Application Fees.
- Recheck all the details and click on the Final Submit button.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form for Future Reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||gsecl.in|
|GSECL Jobs 2018 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||29.05.2018|
|Last Date For Online Application||30.06.2018|
In this section we have discussed about GSECL Recruitment 2018 and their necessary details. For Regular updates regarding all the Latest Government Jobs in Gujarat the candidates are also advised to subscribe our channel by registering your E-mail id on the Top right corner of our website www.careerszine.com.