GPSC Recruitment 2017: An official notification was published by Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) in their official website. According to this notification, there are 2481 job vacancies are available in the postings like Social Welfare Officer, Medical Officer and Police Inspector etc. Fresh candidates and who all are having experience in medical, teaching fields can apply for this GPSC Recruitment 2017. Government job seekers can use this golden opportunity. Elaboration details of this latest recruitment are given below.
|GPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Designation||Social Welfare Officer, Medical Officer etc||Vacancies||2481|
|Selection Type||Written Exam & interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||2nd August 2017||Job Location||Gujarat|
GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. Gujarat Public Service Commission was established on 1st May 1960. This commission now issued a job vacancy available details in Class II posts under the departments like Medical, Engineering, College etc. Aspirants who all are willing to apply for this GPSC Recruitment 2017 can apply through online mode. Process of selection is two stages. Candidates no need to worry about their future, because job is permanent one.
Post Wise GPSC Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Social Welfare Officer||05||40 years||Rs.142400/-|
|2||Medical Officer||1693||35 years||Rs.53100/-|
|4||Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector||15||35 years||Rs.142400/-|
|5||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||400|
|6||Police Inspector||115||As per rules||As per rules|
|7||Gujarat Engineering Services (civil)||245|
Salary Offered: Candidates will be treated by monthly basis salary.
- Salary Range: Rs.15600 – Rs.142400/-
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Appliers should possess the following qualification.
- Medical Officer: Bachelor Degree (Medicine & Surgery)
- Social Welfare Officer: Bachelor/ Post graduate / Diploma
- Social Work
- Rural Study
- Rural Management
- Police Inspector: Degree (Any disciplines)
- Principal: Post Graduate Degree in Nursing
- Other Designation: BE/ B.Tech (Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical Technology
Experience: Experience needed in their relevant field.
- Required Experience: 3 years to 15 years
Other Requirements: Below mentioned qualification also needed apart from the education.
- Knowledge in Gujarati/ Hindi
- Computer knowledge
|GPSC Exam 2017 – Related Topics|
|GPSC AE Notification||GPSC AE Admit Card|
|GPSC AE Syllabus||GPSC AE Result|
Age Limit: Post wise upper age limit details are given in the above vacancy table.
- Minimum age : 18 years
Age Relaxation: Based on category relaxation is applicable.
- As per government of Gujarat rule
Commission will conduct the following selection methods.
- Written Exam
How to Apply Online for GPSC Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for this GPSC Recruitment 2017 through online in the official website of GPSC. Before applying keep near the scanned documents, photograph & signature and the existing users should remain their login details.
- Go to the website “gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in”.
- Select the “Online application”
- Appliers choose the post link, whatever the designation they want to apply.
- Then click “Apply now”
- New users first create the account.
- Next login the web portal and duly fill the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature and relevant documents.
- Recheck the details given in the application form, before submission.
- Finally click “Submit” button for application submission.
- Take a print of the application future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||gujarat.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Notification issued date||15th July 2017|
|Online application starting date||17th July 2017|
|Online application closing dates||2nd August 2017|
Here we have discussed about the job vacancies notice, which was released by GPSC for Social Welfare Officer, Medical Office etc postings. If the candidates have any doubts regarding this advertisement, kindly check the official website.