GPCB Recruitment 2017: Here is the good news for candidates who are looking for a Government Job in the State of Gujarat. Gujarat Pollution control board has released a latest notification for filling up 101 Assistant Environmental Engineer, Scientific Assistant & other posts. Interested candidates can apply for GPCB Recruitment 2017 through the online mode on or before the last date of application submission i.e. 10th November 2017. Candidates can find the further details about Gujarat Pollution Control Board vacancy 2017 in this section.
|GPCB Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Officer & Assistant cadre Jobs||No of Openings||101|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||10.11.2017||Job Location||Gujarat|
GPCB Recruitment 2017
The Government of Gujarat constituted the Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) on 15th October 1974 with a view to protect the environment, prevent and control the pollution of water in the State of Gujarat. This Board continued to make joint efforts with concerned Government offices, Municipal Corporations, Municipalities, hospitals, towns and municipalities, educational institutions, Industries Associations, etc for Awareness programmes that have helped to be an effective tool in detecting and controlling the environmental pollution. Several critical issues in the field of environment are being tackled by the Board through its existing Regional Offices located at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Bharuch, Surat, Vapi, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Godhra, Mehsana, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Nadiad and Junagadh.
Gujarat Pollution Control Board Vacancy Details 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|02||Assistant Environment Engineer||53|
|04||Public Relations Officer||01|
|05||Senior Scientific Assistant||34|
- For Senior Clerk Post: Rs 5200-20,200 /– + GP Rs 2400
- For Other Posts: Rs 9300-34800 /– + GP (As per Posts)
Eligibility Criteria for GPCB Recruitment 2017
The applicants should have completed Graduation/ post graduation/ Master Degree in Environment/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering or it’s Equivalent. You may check Post wise academic criteria from official notification.
Age Limit: Age Limit will be applicable to different category of students according to the norms followed in the Gujarat Pollution Control Board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following process,
- Written Exam
- For General/ OBC Candidates– Rs 200 /-
- For Other Candidates– Rs 100 /-
Applying Procedure for GPCB Jobs 2017
Candidates who satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply for GPCB Jobs 2017 through online mode from the Official website. No other modes of Application will be accepted by Gujarat Pollution Control Board. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website of Gujarat Pollution Control Board “gbcb.gov.in” and download the Official Notification.
- Read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully before start filling the Online Application.
- In the Online Application candidates are required to fill their personal details, Academic Qualifications and other details.
- Candidates have to fill the Online Application carefully without any mistake.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fees.
- Fill the remaining portion of the Application Form after remitting the Application Fees.
- Recheck all the details and click on the Final Submit button.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form for Future Reference.
|GPCB Jobs 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||16.10.2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||10.11.2017|
In this section we have discussed about GPCB Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. You can also refer the Recruitment Pdf attached in this section for further Information. For Regular updates regarding all the Latest Government Jobs the candidates are also advised to subscribe our channel by registering your E-mail id on the Top right corner of our website www.careerszine.com.